Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 693,776 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

His reviews have filled me with a desire to watch the first three Alien films. Perhaps even back-to-back-to-back.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

That gives me the craziest thought. We start a competition: we have a chatbox online and watch the Alien trilogy back-to-back while discussing the films. Anyone who makes it through without having to stop watching the films (other than to stop for bathroom breaks, snacks, pop the next disc in, etc.) gets a special forum title or something. Sort of like a fanboy Guinness challenge.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

What if you've done that already?

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Then you're . . . probably crazy. Scary crazy. But worthy of respect.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

What's crazy about watching 3 movies in one sitting? :P

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Acceptance is the first step to recovery, man.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Aug 23, 2010, 07:08:55 AM
That gives me the craziest thought. We start a competition: we have a chatbox online and watch the Alien trilogy back-to-back while discussing the films. Anyone who makes it through without having to stop watching the films (other than to stop for bathroom breaks, snacks, pop the next disc in, etc.) gets a special forum title or something. Sort of like a fanboy Guinness challenge.

Stream the Alien quad and chat with each other?

I'm down for that. I kind of miss the chatbox we had when AVP2010 was lurking about.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Aug 23, 2010, 07:08:55 AM
sounds like a cool idea me and my friend were going to do that once but he couldn't come over :(

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: StrangeShape on Aug 23, 2010, 04:49:07 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Aug 22, 2010, 07:22:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5OR2WcaH5g

Brilliant and absolutely hilarious, especially the pizza boy killing an alien bit

Almost every one of those points was 100% valid.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I LOLed.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Maybe the Aliens are defective because the predalien bypassed the egg and facehugger stage.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2010, 07:39:38 PM
Maybe the Aliens are defective because the predalien bypassed the egg and facehugger stage.
Maybe because Salerno and the Strauses bypassed the write a good script and get some skills stage.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 26, 2010, 07:55:31 PM
Maybe because Salerno and the Strauses bypassed the write a good script and get some skills stage.

you are probably right. lol

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2010, 08:09:56 PM

And remember, a good deal of the Aliens came from facehuggers that escaped the Predator ship. A load of belly-bursters from the hospital never matured (I guess we'd assume that a lot of other Aliens did).

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 26, 2010, 08:12:56 PM
Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2010, 08:09:56 PM

And remember, a good deal of the Aliens came from facehuggers that escaped the Predator ship. A load of belly-bursters from the hospital never matured (I guess we'd assume that a lot of other Aliens did).

you have a point there so there should have been some non defective Aliens if my theory was correct.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed