Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 692,286 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Makes you wonder if The Brothers *actually* sat through a rough cut of their own film. Or just threw what they had at the editor and didn't give a shit.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Seriously, as bad as the directing and writing was, the editing of that thing was even worse.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 26, 2010, 01:46:51 AM
Quote from: SamHain on Apr 25, 2010, 09:04:42 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 25, 2010, 08:56:37 PM

And those were supposed to be the big, exciting fights. They failed miserably. Also, the part with the National Guard.

Look I know it was dark but its possible to see whats going on

Finally, someone else besides me who isn't blind.

You can see fine all you want.

There is no denying the fact that the lighting was completely obliterated by color correction.

I....I just don't see how you can't mind this too much.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The colour correction wasn't as good as it should've been, but I'm not crying out on everything being pitch black and unwatchable like everyone else is.

Keg

Keg

Because it almost is unwatchable at times. Yes you can still make out whats happening of course but it does get soo dark in some action scenes that it looks like your watching a cheap sci-fi tv show that has done it on purpose to disguise some dodgy effects. You can make it out, but alot of the time its just silhouttes and it looks terrible.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not to me, it doesn't. I don't know why, maybe my vision is 21/20 or something but I see things just fine.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Doom is a owl.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Apr 26, 2010, 08:47:25 AM
Because it almost is unwatchable at times. Yes you can still make out whats happening of course but it does get soo dark in some action scenes that it looks like your watching a cheap sci-fi tv show that has done it on purpose to disguise some dodgy effects. You can make it out, but alot of the time its just silhouttes and it looks terrible.

I believe we have an explanation.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Thing is, it's true. Just watch some of the DVD extras. Chet looks laughably awkward.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No thank you. I have sat through that film twice now, and that was two times too many. I'll be damned if I bother with special features!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'll give you internet crater cake if you do...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hmm... tempting.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Om... nom... nom...

DoomRulz

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 26, 2010, 10:33:08 PM
Om... nom... nom...

Must... resist... GAH! Alright, fine, you win! I'll watch it for the cake!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed