Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 693,783 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Saber on Nov 05, 2009, 09:00:04 PM
more faithful nods to the earlier (good) movies in the franchises.
Except any time an Alien was in frame.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Because  nothing quite breaks immersion like an inferior version of a shot you've seen before or a line hamfistedly slammed into place.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MadassAlex on Nov 05, 2009, 10:52:18 PM
Because  nothing quite breaks immersion like an inferior version of a shot you've seen before or a line hamfistedly slammed into place.
That needs to be on a poster.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I second that.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

This poll makes me sad  :'(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

A lot of things have made you sad in the last day. Maybe this will make you feel better.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Huh. I'd have settled for a puppy montage.

But that's alright.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That's just my go-to happy song. It always cheers me up. It's the only thing that helps me forget the storm...

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Thanks SpaceMarines! Great tune! Feeling better already!

...And I bet that Mr. Marley would've voted for AVP and not AvP:R if he was still alive, a cool hombre like him.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You're very welcome. Marley for sure would have voted AvP.

postman

postman

AVP at least tried, the effort and potential was most certainly there even through it does fall flat on so many levels. I mean the Predator designs were horrible for one. Anyway, AVP.R in my eyes was worse then a fan-made film on youtube; the story was crap, the acting was cheesy and you couldn't see what was going on since the budget was limited in which case they made it as dark as they could. In conclusion: AVP is what Terminator Salvation is to T3 and that's the better sequel overall,  however a pretty big let done as far as the rest of the series goes. 

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Nov 06, 2009, 11:11:32 PM
This poll makes me sad  :'(

most of the voters who voted AvPR probably dont come on this board now

Dusk

Dusk

I'm still here. I voted AvP:R for the simple fact that both stories sucked but AvP:R had better action. It's actually enjoyable to see the Predator in action. Now if the movie only would've had Aliens that were more like Grid.

Saber

Saber

Lol, good points... I don't know, both movies sucked, so it's like trying to pick out of two dog turds, which one smells the least.

A55tricky

A55tricky

Quote from: Saber on Nov 09, 2009, 06:12:38 PM

Lol, good points... I don't know, both movies sucked, so it's like trying to pick out of two dog turds, which one smells the least.
I liked them both... just kidding  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed