Destroy All Humans 3

Started by War Wager, Apr 08, 2007, 11:45:00 PM

Are you looking forward to Path Of The Furon?

Yeah, looks cool
13 (86.7%)
No, I didn't like the others anyway
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author
Destroy All Humans 3 (Read 3,447 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I love Destroy All Humans 1 and 2, they're certainley some of my most favorite games. They're not only funny and original, they're action packed and full of cool weaponary. DAH 2 wasn't as good as the first but still fun. I hope THQ and Pandemnic Studios make a third and final installment.

Does anyone agree?

fluxcap

fluxcap

I've actually never played either. I've always been curious about the first one, whats the gameplay like?

War Wager

War Wager

It's really two types of game in one. One is when you're in third person as Crypto. You get lots of cool weapons including the Zap-O-Matic, Anal Probe, Disinticrator and Ion Detonator. You also go inside in your Saucer in which you can use your Death Ray, Sonic Boom and Quantum  Deconstructor.  ;D

Predboy

Predboy

I hope they make a DAH 3. The first one was good, the second one was WAAAAAYYYYY better. Graphics were great, you had more better weapons, new abilities and you got to travel the planet to different countries. I like Japan the most.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I had a lot of fun with the first game, I recently got the 2nd (I have still more to do on the 2nd0 so I would love to see a 3rd game, I played the 1st game to death  ;D

MrLee

MrLee

ive only played the first one, i thought it was a damn fun game to play, especially being able to lob vehicles n stuff, loved that!

aliensetta

aliensetta

I've only played DAH 2. It's one of my favorte games.
Do you guys think the third one will be in the 70s?

fluxcap

fluxcap

If Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was any indication what can be done with an 80s theme, I would love to see a DAH sequel make a spoof/mockery of that lost decade.

crypto84

crypto84

I laugh at both games every time I play them since they have many funny moments. I hope there is a third one coming out soon.

crypto84

crypto84

There are two new games coming out. One of them is called The Path Of Furon which will be for the PS3 and XBox 360 and the other game is called Big Willy Unleashed which will be for the PS2, the Wii and the P2P.
I just seen the trailer for The Path Of Furon and it looks great.  ;D

Here is the page for it.
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/947/947057.html

and here is the page for the other game Big Willy Unleashed

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/objects/882/882493.html

I just hope that it's the same voice actor doing the voice of Crypto.

MrLee

War Wager

War Wager

Then its official! There will be a Destroy All Humans 3 and 3.5! (technically)

These look like awesome games, hope their out soon...  ;)

Predboy

Predboy

My god, those two links already are getting me hyped up for the two games. I love the destroy all humans games, none of them have let me down yet, Im sure these wont either. ;D

crypto84

crypto84

Has anyone seen the preview of the Destroy All Humans: The Path Of Furon on Gamespot. There is a bloke talking about the game and it shows a cut scene involving Crypto. It is really funny.  :D

The man talking about the game says that the reason that there is a new saucer in the game is because that Crypto crashed it while he was flying drunk in Las Vegas. If that is in the game I think it will be really funny.  ;D :D

Here is the link and the name of the file is gameplay movie 1. You will have to register or log in to download it though.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/destroyallhumanspathofthefuron/index.html?tag=result;title;5

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

have at it as long as its next gen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed