*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,923 times)

SiL

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:35:58 PM
Fair, but it could be interpreted that way. And it's not really necessary is it?
Is Johnny Handsome's Alien-fan baiting really necessary? No, and I don't see anyone telling him to knock it off.

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 08:36:45 PM
Nope.
Yup.

QuoteClose enough to get acid in the face, just like drake, who was standing away a couple of feets and still got acid in his face. The scene is stupid.
The smartgun made the Alien explode into tiny pieces. Ripley's pulse rifle didn't.

QuoteNope, its loosing, then gets blasted away.
It only starts loosing when two people start pushing against it. Hicks almost has the door close, and the Alien manages to push it open despite him pushing against it.

QuoteNope, he sticks the shotgun in, then he says the line... again, the alien doing nothing is stupid and...cheesyyy...
Please try watching the scene. He says the line while shoving the gun into the Alien's mouth, not after.

QuoteComing from an alien fanboy, it means "Cameron".
That makes no f**king sense.

QuoteThen why dont you watch the movies?
Neither does that.

QuoteIt was even coming from above on vaquez and then... going spastic,
Coming from above Vasquez, then got shot.

QuoteBecause hicks says so when ripley and hudson is coming to him shitting their pants.
Hicks is basing it off a blurry low-quality 1980s laptop. Yeah, he's really gonna have an accurate count.

KARHAN

you really do need to stop this^^ ::)

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 08:41:28 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:35:58 PM
Fair, but it could be interpreted that way. And it's not really necessary is it?
Is Johnny Handsome's Alien-fan baiting really necessary? No, and I don't see anyone telling him to knock it off.

Use the 'Report to Moderator' function when this happens, and I will act on it. Otherwise I don't really know. I'm not omnipotent.

Porkus Maximus

QuoteWhen her hive gets destroyed she just sits there watching and paddling with her arms, it is stupid and poorly done.
When the hive is destroyed then she decides to rip herself off the egg sag.. wow, what was cameron thinking (or drinking?) when he shot the scene.

You can quite clearly see huge black "rods" behind the queen.  She is suspended above ground level as her legs are tucked up under her body.  After the belt of grenades explodes, she falls down then pulls herself lose.

QuoteBecause hicks says so when ripley and hudson is coming to him shitting their pants.

When asked "How many?" Hicks responds "Can't tell.  Lots."   If they are watching the same monitors that we can see, then it's impossible to get an accurate count due to all the smoke and debris.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteIs Johnny Handsome's Alien-fan baiting really necessary? No, and I don't see anyone telling him to knock it off.
I wonder why  ::)
QuoteYup.
Nope.
QuoteThe smartgun made the Alien explode into tiny pieces. Ripley's pulse rifle didn't.
Yes it did.
QuoteIt only starts loosing when two people start pushing against it. Hicks almost has the door close, and the Alien manages to push it open despite him pushing against it.
Its almost closed, and it satys that way, why? <because of camerons bad directing and respect for the creature.
QuotePlease try watching the scene. He says the line while shoving the gun into the Alien's mouth, not after.
Watch the scene again, he says it after.
QuoteThat makes no f**king sense.
Just like you being on this board.
QuoteNeither does that.
Maybe when you are older you will understand. ;)
QuoteComing from above Vasquez, then got shot.
Nope, going spastic and waggling like it was trying to look stupid.. like it ultimately did.. again, bad directing and handeling from a "Perfect lifeform".
QuoteHicks is basing it off a blurry low-quality 1980s laptop. Yeah, he's really gonna have an accurate count.
It is high tech, or atlest it should, just like the motion trackers, so you are wrong on this.

KARHAN

OMG the dumbest discussion ever specially because its way off topic and should be discussed in the Alien movies section ::)

Aeus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 08:49:28 PM

Actually, that makes perfect sense. He's a fan of the Alien and Predator films.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:52:54 PM

I meant the avp 2 board.

Aeus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 08:53:50 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:52:54 PM

I meant the avp 2 board.

Oh, that would be because he wants to discuss AVP2. I would assume.

Porkus Maximus

Johnny I dunno what to say.  You are arguing against things that are clearly seen on film.  Have you even watched the movie recently?  Judging from your comments I can't imagine that you have.  You're making about as much sense as someone arguing that the Aliens are all bright pink.  "They ARE bright pink, I KNOW they're bright pink, I've SEEN them!  You're ALL wrong!".

Darkness

Yikes. I banned both of you last week and you're doing the same thing all over again? Why do you keep replying to each others posts?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 21, 2007, 08:58:36 PM
Yikes. I banned both of you last week and you're doing the same thing all over again? Why do you keep replying to each others posts?
You are right. I´ll stop now.
Quoteif i were you  i d lock this mofo
For this comment you should be banned. :P

SiL

We aren't doing the same thing. You banned us for insulting each other; we're just having a (up until Johnny's last reply) relatively civil argument about the finer points of the portrayal of the Aliens in James Cameron's 1986 tour de force. That's all. ;)

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:03:13 PM
We aren't doing the same thing. You banned us for insulting each other; we're just having a (up until Johnny's last reply) relatively civil argument about the finer points of the portrayal of the Aliens in James Cameron's 1986 tour de force. That's all. ;)

I think he's getting at the fact your heading down the same road you were last time...

KARHAN

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 09:00:16 PM
You are right. I´ll stop now.
Quoteif i were you  i d lock this mofo
For this comment you should be banned. :P

you misunderstood me, by "mofo"i meant this thread ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed