*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,932 times)

Weasel

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 21, 2007, 10:49:01 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:37:48 AM
Youtube is a piece of shit like that. They took down f**king BOB ROSS. What the hell. Now I have to scrounge for bob ross videos.

And not to mention that YouTube is alleged to be favoring over Islam, often taking down anti-Al Qaeda and anti-Islamic terrorism sentiments and also known to ban users who dared to speak up about Allah's atrocities in the Koran (or quran).

Bah, the internet is a dictatorship.

SiL

That prolly goes down under inciting hate speech ...

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:49:59 AM
The homeworld will probably just be giant hive, somewhat hot and doing the same shit they did in aliens.
Thank God you'd never write a movie featuring the home world.

Clydewyman

After getting more of my knowledge on Aliens from the games, I've got a hunch that they can feed on any protein matter such as us humans, Predators, animals and other species (both extraterrestrial and organic matter).

I am thinking whether Aliens and Predators do sleep.  :-\

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:51:33 AM
That prolly goes down under inciting hate speech ...

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:49:59 AM
The homeworld will probably just be giant hive, somewhat hot and doing the same shit they did in aliens.
Thank God you'd never write a movie featuring the home world.

I said probably. What else would it be? Not a hive? Maybe it could be a grouping of hives. I know that generally aliens make a hive structure and build it near something warm. For all we know, Lv-426 is the homeworld and aliens were engineered.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:54:47 AM
I said probably. What else would it be? Not a hive? Maybe it could be a grouping of hives. I know that generally aliens make a hive structure and build it near something warm. For all we know, Lv-426 is the homeworld and aliens were engineered.
Maybe they don't even have a hive structure. Maybe they developed to a point where they realise the only thing the Queen is good for is pooping eggs.

We don't know. They're not humans - And they're certainly not ants. They're aliens.

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:56:20 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:54:47 AM
Maybe they don't even have a hive structure. Maybe they developed to a point where they realise the only thing the Queen is good for is pooping eggs.

We don't know. They're not humans - And they're certainly not ants. They're aliens.

But really, would you expect anything other than some sort of hive? Anything else would piss off fans too much even in Scotts hands.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:58:08 AM
But really, would you expect anything other than some sort of hive? Anything else would piss off fans too much even in Scotts hands.
Most Alien fans don't want the Aliens to be hive-like bugs the rest of their lives.

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59:58 AM
Most Alien fans don't want the Aliens to be hive-like bugs the rest of their lives.

Poll what fans would think if the homeworld was hiveless. 'Weird' comes to mind.

Clydewyman

It is also said that Aliens have scientific latin name of their own too, such as Internecivus raptus (for murderous thief, because they are both murderous and loves to steal flesh from a human body) and Linguafoeda acheronsis (known as foul tongue in the comics).

That's just my theory.

El Diablo

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59:58 AM

The Alien seemed to be constantly evolving in the original. It would be interesting to see where they came from and if there is more to their "society" than just the hive mind of an insect.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:50:52 AM

True, especially the fact that Germany's Internet privacy was being intruded by it's own government.

And seriously, I can't understand why YouTube favors over Islam.

Weasel

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 21, 2007, 11:52:57 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:50:52 AM

True, especially the fact that Germany's Internet privacy was being intruded by it's own government.

And seriously, I can't understand why YouTube favors over Islam.

I mean, hostings sites are all powerful. When it comes to site space, people can make you pay whatever they want.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 11:53:51 AM

I mean, hostings sites are all powerful. When it comes to site space, people can make you pay whatever they want.

Yeah, and that's what some of the people say, you need money to build up your own site unless of course if it is a free website builder such as FreeWebs or FortuneCity.

Weasel

Can you believe flash, dreamweaver and their ilk costs $400 dollars? It's bullshit.

gases

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:47:30 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:43:55 AM
I call bullshit. All the aliens were ignorant? Your just making excuses now.
Like I said, we've got Aliens raised in a foreign environment away from Aliens that are lineated from the very first Aliens.

Like I said. A person raised out in the wild is not going to know how to use a computer, perform complex mathematical functions, know what a TV is or have the faintest clue how it works the way it works, read, write, use a calculator, a toilet.

When we see Aliens in their homeworld, then we can say something definitively.

They have their queen (mother) and thats all they need. You say they have genetic memory. They are the perfect organism and should be no different in a "homeworld". If they are dormant aliens (like in aliens before rines came) they cannot develop intellegence from doing the same thing. But if they are constantly fighting or facing new foe then I'm sure they can learn.

But I disagree that a foriegn environment will make a difference. They have both a queen and genetic memory to instruct them plus instincts.

And your up in arms about avpr's treatment of aliens, what about Aliens? Queen Ripley scene sentry guns, wheres yellow_alien? Don't act like this is the first time aliens have been downgraded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed