*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,930 times)

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:19:09 AM
The xenomorph in alien 3 obviously had trouble with doors.
The xenomorph in Alien3 never saw how to use a door. Pressing a button on a wall to make another bit of a wall movie requires slightly more deductive reasoning than pushing a handle down on something to make it go swingy-swingy.

Besides which, it shows not all Aliens have the same knowledge and, thus, are entirely capable of learning.

Like I said, I'm not talking about tool-making intelligence here. Just wolf/dolphin intelligence.

Weasel

God, so we pretty much agree with each other. What a waste of time. God damn you SiL.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:25:20 AM
God, so we pretty much agree with each other. 
How are we agreed? You want them to run around in a hive doing nothing but arbitrarily killing and procreating.

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:26:08 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:25:20 AM
God, so we pretty much agree with each other. 
How are we agreed? You want them to run around in a hive doing nothing but arbitrarily killing and procreating.

You never answered my question on what else do they do?

Clydewyman

At first I thought the Sewer Battle scene would turned out to be a huge disappointment, but boy was I wrong... I actually thought it's great, especially the Wolf Predator uses it's twin shoulder cannons to blast all of those Aliens to death and using it's own superalien strength by holding on to both of the Aliens' necks and finishes them both.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:27:44 AM
Develop. A form of agriculture. Host farming.

MartyPredator

lol video been took down haha

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:32:49 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:27:44 AM
Develop. A form of agriculture. Host farming.

Last I checked they were all just sleeping when there were no hosts in Aliens.

"Hey guys what you wanna do now that we got all the colonists?"

"Let's all just hibernate/sleep until more come."

Clydewyman

Quote from: MartyPredator on Dec 21, 2007, 10:35:29 AM
lol video been took down haha

Yep and you know what that means. YouTube has issues when it comes to copyright and censorship.

Weasel

Youtube is a piece of shit like that. They took down f**king BOB ROSS. What the hell. Now I have to scrounge for bob ross videos.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:36:29 AM
Ignorant Aliens.

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:39:43 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:36:29 AM
Ignorant Aliens.

I call bullshit. All the aliens were ignorant? Your just making excuses now.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:43:55 AM
Like I said, we've got Aliens raised in a foreign environment away from Aliens that are lineated from the very first Aliens.

Like I said. A person raised out in the wild is not going to know how to use a computer, perform complex mathematical functions, know what a TV is or have the faintest clue how it works the way it works, read, write, use a calculator, a toilet.

When we see Aliens in their homeworld, then we can say something definitively.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:37:48 AM
Youtube is a piece of shit like that. They took down f**king BOB ROSS. What the hell. Now I have to scrounge for bob ross videos.

And not to mention that YouTube is alleged to be favoring over Islam, often taking down anti-Al Qaeda and anti-Islamic terrorism sentiments and also known to ban users who dared to speak up about Allah's atrocities in the Koran (or quran).

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:47:30 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:43:55 AM
Like I said, we've got Aliens raised in a foreign environment away from Aliens that are lineated from the very first Aliens.

Like I said. A person raised out in the wild is not going to know how to use a computer, perform complex mathematical functions, know what a TV is or have the faintest clue how it works the way it works, read, write, use a calculator, a toilet.

When we see Aliens in their homeworld, then we can say something definitively.

The homeworld will probably just be giant hive, somewhat hot and doing the same shit they did in aliens. All creatures do something when they aren't under attack or have no interactions with other creatures. They don't just sit on their asses and sleep. Whats the excuse? Lazy aliens? Come on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed