*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,540 times)

gases

put ur other signature up yellow alien. It looked way cooler

The Cleaner

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 03:13:15 AM
Only retards hate cornbread.
Not the cornbread, the Alien. Looks like a giant turd with a dome.Though I don't really care for cornbread myself...

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 03:13:15 AM
Only retards hate cornbread.

-Takes a bite.-

Just like me ma used to make back in the old country...

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 03:14:47 AM
Though I don't really care for cornbread myself...

That's heresy!!!1

The Cleaner

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 03:18:35 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 03:14:47 AM
Though I don't really care for cornbread myself...

That's heresy!!!1
Heresy? DIS IZ AVPGALAXY!!!111!1!!*Kicks Yellow Alien into giant hole*

gases

ive never had cornbread... :o

SMJ

Hey I love cornbread!!! Sewer clip too damn dark. Music video version not as cool. Wanna see this on a clear non-musical screen before I judge...And I can't beleive people are still fighting about this alien limp shit. like any of you are actually going to "win" this argument. Yall can't change each others minds. Just...ah f**k it keep fighting your entertaining me  :(

marrerom

Quote from: gases on Dec 21, 2007, 03:07:05 AM
It's double standards from you marrerom. You should be pissed about the Vasquez incident and the queen incident in aliens, or every other time they aren't acting as the "perfect organism", but you only seem to bash avpr for mistakes made in other movies of the same franchise. A sign of ignorance from those watching this thread. 

um wait  ??? , who says that stuff doesnt bother me? those scenes are stupid, and i have always thought that. what i'm saying here is that avp-r has scenes that are worse. much worse.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: gases on Dec 21, 2007, 03:19:56 AM
ive never had cornbread... :o

You don't know what you're missing.

gameoverman

gases

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 03:20:47 AM
Quote from: gases on Dec 21, 2007, 03:07:05 AM
It's double standards from you marrerom. You should be pissed about the Vasquez incident and the queen incident in aliens, or every other time they aren't acting as the "perfect organism", but you only seem to bash avpr for mistakes made in other movies of the same franchise. A sign of ignorance from those watching this thread. 

um wait  ??? , who says that stuff doesnt bother me? those scenes are stupid, and i have always thought that. what i'm saying here is that avp-r has scenes that are worse. much worse.

queen and sentry guns scenes are the worst IMO. No matter what "tactics" were going on. Didn't seem like a whole lot of tactics hahaha

marrerom

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 03:07:35 AM

Not if it's acting on instinct...predatory instinct...

it has a "highly evolved form of instinct" - Dr. wren

How do we know this was on purpose?

you saw it purposfully stay there didnt you?

QuoteYou talking about Aliens or some scene in A3 I forgot about?
There was a Queen in Aliens you know... 

alien3. and yes i know there was a queen in aliens

No, it was following Ripley, it's baby moma, and the man who was apparently causing her pain before. When the threat stayed, the alien decided the finish off the threat/prey. 

it obviouslyt knew something was up. infact it tries to leave but morse closes the door.

Or it just happened to be standing in front of the hull as it was stalking it's prey...

i guess you just thrown this example in with all the other "coincidences" dont you?

He was talking about the Queen

he said everything. but i'm curious...where is your proof the aliens had too much human D.N.A.?

Or interpret it a certain way. ;)

interpreting it your way is the only way to come to the conclusion that they are not intelligent it seems. 
:P

Johnny Handsome

Quotequeen and sentry guns scenes are the worst IMO. No matter what "tactics" were going on. Didn't seem like a whole lot of tactics hahaha
I agree, they are a lot worse.

marrerom

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 03:37:31 AM
Quotequeen and sentry guns scenes are the worst IMO. No matter what "tactics" were going on. Didn't seem like a whole lot of tactics hahaha
I agree, they are a lot worse.

yeah the sentry guns thing retarded stupid. i cant think of any animal that would do that... :-\

but, if you hold a gun to my head and ask which way would i rather have aliens killed.

by running into gun fire or by being man handled and thrown around by their tails...i choose running into gunfire.

holdtheline

All the films have inconsistencies, I put it down to the directors wanting things their way in their own films..I mean the creature in Alien 3 seems to have god-like durablity compared to it's counterparts in any of the other Aliens films when it falls into the molten lead.  I always though Aliens were tough, but that scene was a little silly IMO.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed