*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,546 times)

Johnny Handsome

QuoteBecause it had four rounds implanted in it's head...not molten lead that doesn't penetrate the exo-skeleton...
Why wasnt it just killing her before it was shot, it is doing nothing when it landed on vasquez, that is ludicrous.
QuoteThere was no acid when Vasquez shot at it because the bullets couldn't penetrate the exoskeleton until Vasquez put the muzzle right at it's face.
It was right in front of the alien, even more closely to the body then on its face, and no acid was on her, the alien was just downplayed in the scene.
QuoteBut, yes, there should have been more acid.
More like, acid at all.
QuoteHow could she miss at that range?
Because the alien was just flouncing like an idiot the whole time... instead of just killing her.
But nooo... she actually manages to kill it with this tiny little gun.

Trioxide

Yeah.... so how 'bout that sewer battle huh ?

Gates

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 02:59:50 AM
Why wasnt it just killing her before it was shot, it is doing nothing when it landed on vasquez, that is ludicrous.

I just answered that in my last post... ;)

gameoverman

@Yellow Alien - the first two bullets would have harmed the alien, at that range.

QuoteBecause the alien was just flouncing like an idiot the whole time... instead of just killing her.
But nooo... she actually manages to kill it with this tiny little gun.

She has the gun aimed at it's chest.  

I'm currently uploading the whole scene.  Will take some time, though.

Johnny Handsome

Or what about the second jaw or even the tail or claws, it was not using anything of that.

Just like the queen just sitting there doing nothing.

And how did Newt even survive so long without food or water or without being killed or atleast discovered???

Massive plot holes made by cameron.

QuoteI'm currently uploading the whole scene.  Will take some time, though.
Ok.
Upload the queen scene and the APc scene with hicks when you are on it, i want to see all the cameron BS.

That Yellow Alien

Ya, now we can all analyze the shit out of it.

*EDIT*-I just realized the first 4 letters of analyze spells anal.

gases

It's double standards from you marrerom. You should be pissed about the Vasquez incident and the queen incident in aliens, or every other time they aren't acting as the "perfect organism", but you only seem to bash avpr for mistakes made in other movies of the same franchise. A sign of ignorance from those watching this thread. 

Dasani

Quoteand its also quite intelligent.

Not if it's acting on instinct...predatory instinct...

Quotewell we dont not know it either  ;)

Then this point is moot and shall not be discussed.

Quotenot the way it happen in A3 it wasnt. i dont see any lions blowing out candles to get people to go off into the dark alone.

How do we know this was on purpose?

Quotei also dont see and bears cutting the power to any houses.

You talking about Aliens or some scene in A3 I forgot about?
There was a Queen in Aliens you know...

Quotethats the point. it knew enough to get out of there if the humans were gonna leave because it was probably a trap. it only stayed when dillion decided to sacrifice himself. hardly standard predator behavior.

No, it was following Ripley, it's baby moma, and the man who was apparently causing her pain before. When the threat stayed, the alien decided the finish off the threat/prey.

Quoteand it might very well have been on purpose.

Or it just happened to be standing in front of the hull as it was stalking it's prey...

Quoteevidence of this? none. infact the scientist said everything had been normal until the queen(not the warriors) started to change.

He was talking about the Queen

Quoteonly if you ignore the evidence  ;)

Or interpret it a certain way. ;)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: gases on Dec 21, 2007, 03:07:05 AM
It's double standards from you marrerom. You should be pissed about the Vasquez incident and the queen incident in aliens, or every other time they aren't acting as the "perfect organism", but you only seem to bash avpr for mistakes made in other movies of the same franchise. A sign of ignorance from those watching this thread. 
Couldnt say that better.

That Yellow Alien

The Cleaner

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 03:11:47 AM
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 03:09:41 AM
NERD!!!!!
I hate the Alien in your sig...
Atleast this alien isnt retarded... Like in "Aliens" for example.

Dasani

NERD!!!!!

As long as we're shouting random words...

Prostitute!

That Yellow Alien

Only retards hate cornbread.

The Cleaner

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 03:12:32 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 03:11:47 AM
NERD!!!!!
I hate the Alien in your sig...
Atleast this alien isnt retarded... Like in "Aliens" for example.
True, though the design is pretty crappy. Looks like an overgrown turd with a translucent dome. Much prefer the original designs...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed