*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,925 times)

Johnny Handsome

Quote4 seconds.
Its longer then that. I know it.

The Cleaner

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 02:47:40 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:44:07 AM

Bullshit. I just saw the movie today, and it lasts a hell of a lot longer than 4 seconds. And as you stated before, Aliens are semi-bullet proof, so it wouldn't have matter if she shot it(Like you yourself stated in your post) because it wouldve most likely not even shock it, and it wouldve torn her a new one. So what if it was in an enclosed space? Last time I checked, Aliens do a lot better there than out in the open, do they not?

no, it last exactly 4 seconds from where she starts shooting it to where she shoves her foot on its head. 4 seconds.  ;)

[/quote]The movie shows otherwise.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Ok, I just checked the scene of Vasquez again - she actually shoots it twice before it lands on her, then another 4 times before she gets to pin it's head with her foot.

She then shoots it four times in the head, then twice more after she gets acid burned.  And the alien is still moving around, not quite dead yet.

That's 12 bullets - all at point blank range into the alien.

If that makes the aliens look weak, then I'm Santa Claus.  ::)

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: megachu17 on Dec 21, 2007, 02:45:24 AM
ah, but then, Vasquez isnt a pred

I'm not talking about strength, I mean that the dumbness of the Aliens is more obvious when they are being held high in the air than when held back in a cramped vent. That is somewhat plausible, but Aliens doing nothing that long when having the opportunity to is messed up.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 21, 2007, 02:48:58 AM
Ok, I just checked the scene of Vasquez again - she actually shoots it twice before it lands on her, then another 4 times before she gets to pin it's head with her foot.

She then shoots it four times in the head, then twice more after she gets acid burned.  And the alien is still moving around, not quite dead yet.

If that makes the aliens look weak, then I'm Santa Claus.  ::)
If it still had enough strength to be moving around like that, then why didn't it claw the hell out of her? Look at the Runner from A3. It was dumped in boiling hot lead, yet still managed to get out to attack. If the Runner could do that, then why couldn't the Alien in the vent with Vasquez do that?

And why didn't she get acid blood on her after she shot at it before she had to shoot it point blank range? I'm guessing those shots missed, and the Alien couldve still attacked her.

holdtheline

That new music clip looked good.  I thought that Dallas wielding the plasma caster wasn't as goofy as it looked in the stills and that the overall look and action was engaging.  I was not thrilled with the Predalien's movements when Wolf attacked him however, didn't seem too Alien-like.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteOk, I just checked the scene of Vasquez again - she actually shoots it twice before it lands on her, then another 4 times before she gets to pin it's head with her foot.
And she came not once in touch with acid?   :o
Wow, thats even more stupid then i thought it would be.
And we dont see a single hit, so i think she actually missed everytime until she shot the alien in the mouth. Otherwise there would be acid... but otherwise its directed by James Cameron. :P
QuoteShe then shoots it four times in the head
More like in the mouth. feel free to make a screenshot please.
QuoteAnd the alien is still moving around, not quite dead yet.
True, it is moving the same way as it was before it was shot... how wonderfull, that makes it a ... retard.

Gates

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:52:02 AM
If the Runner could do that, then why couldn't the Alien in the vent with Vasquez do that?

Because it had four rounds implanted in it's head...not molten lead that doesn't penetrate the exo-skeleton...

That Yellow Alien

There was no acid when Vasquez shot at it because the bullets couldn't penetrate the exoskeleton until Vasquez put the muzzle right at it's face.

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:55:52 AM
There was no acid when Vasquez shot at it because the bullet couldn't penetrate the exoskeleton until Vasquez put the muzzle right at it's face.

Then why was it spazing out?

gameoverman

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:52:02 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 21, 2007, 02:48:58 AM

She then shoots it four times in the head, then twice more after she gets acid burned.  And the alien is still moving around, not quite dead yet.

If that makes the aliens look weak, then I'm Santa Claus.  ::)
If it still had enough strength to be moving around like that, then why didn't it claw the hell out of her? Look at the Runner from A3. It was dumped in boiling hot lead, yet still managed to get out to attack. If the Runner could do that, then why couldn't the Alien in the vent with Vasquez do that?

The runner wasn't shot by bullets.  Aliens are not immune to firepower - just resistant to it.  Even the makers of Alien acknowledged this.

QuoteAnd she came not once in touch with acid?

9mm bullets would produce less acid spray then explosive tipped bullets.  But, yes, there should have been more acid.

QuoteAnd we dont see a single hit, so i think she actually missed everytime until she shot the alien in the mouth. Otherwise there would be acid... but otherwise its directed by James Cameron.

How could she miss at that range?

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:56:17 AM
There was no acid when Vasquez shot at it because the bullet couldn't penetrate the exoskeleton until Vasquez put the muzzle right at it's face.

It didn't spaze out until AFTER it was shot point blank in the face.

marrerom

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:46:21 AM

Well, flanking an opponent seems to be a typical predatory tactic.

and its also quite intelligent.

We don't know that...

well we dont not know it either  ;)

Again, purty standard predatory behavior.

not the way it happen in A3 it wasnt. i dont see any lions blowing out candles to get people to go off into the dark alone. i also dont see and bears cutting the power to any houses.

Or, it rushes into the trap that it doesn't notice because Dillion was standing right f**king there. And in that situation when prey stands there stareing at the predator, the predator usually goes in for the kill.

thats the point. it knew enough to get out of there if the humans were gonna leave because it was probably a trap. it only stayed when dillion decided to sacrifice himself. hardly standard predator behavior.

That might not of been on purpose...

and it might very well have been on purpose.

Those aliens had extra human DNA.

evidence of this? none. infact the scientist said everything had been normal untile the queen(not the warriors) started to change.

These aliens also gestated and matured in the span of a few minutes, normal aliens, they were not...

they were normal. they just grew fast.

Probably at her direction...the Queens seem fairly smart, the drones...not so much...

only if you ignore the evidence  ;)

Bang, nutshot! ;D 

:o

The Cleaner

There was no acid when Vasquez shot at it because the bullets couldn't penetrate the exoskeleton until Vasquez put the muzzle right at it's face.
Then why didn't it attack her? It wasn't wounded, and it had enough time that it could overpower her.

@Gates: True, though that still doesn't excuse that the warrior didn't do anything even when it wasn't wounded, it just twitched and convulsed.

Gates

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:56:17 AM

Because it landed upside down and was trying to turn itself over but because it's a creature with a height of 7 plus feet it doesn't have the room to flip over while sharing a 5 square foot space with Vasquez...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed