*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,945 times)

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWhat? They were screwed. Vasquez lost her foot
Vasquez didnt lost her foot, and that she managed to survive a close combat with an alien and just a hand gun i retarded enough to be true. I mean, she was shooting the alien in the face and mouth and all that gets a little acid is her foot? Cameron...

Quoteand as a result she dies
From a grenade, not even from the alien she just butf**ked in close combat.
QuoteNewt was taken away to be caccooned, and would have died had it not been for Ripley.
She still survived and escaped with ripley who managed to f**k an alien egg and 3 aliens with just a few rounds afterwards...

I have never seen such cannon fodder as a title character like in this film, really.
Followed by the queen who decides to take a seet while her hive gets f**ked... Ohh god.
QuoteShot twice in the head at point blank range, yes.
hat the alien doesnt kill her before it comes to that situation shows camerons love for the creature.
QuoteI'm only judging from the clips shown, and in that one clip it showed much worse than what Cameron ever did.
The queen scene in aliens is more retarded then avp and avp 2 together. This scene is soo stupid that it screams like that cameron had more then one beer before he shot the scene.

gameoverman

Queen being stuck to egg sac and screaming while Ripley destroys the nest < two aliens limply thrashing about while Wolf does nothing but hold their necks with his bare hands

Trioxide

I don't think that Johnny likes Aliens that much....  

That Yellow Alien

The point is, Vasquez didn't survive her encounter with the Alien. It's blood did what it was supposed to do, hurt the host even after death in order for other Aliens to take the host away. When that acid hit Vasquez, she was finished because she had no where to go.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

finally got to see the graveyard scene i wont put it up cuz of teh demands on here by the bosses of AVPgalaxy so ill respect that but it looks pretty koo i even saved it lol

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 01:49:06 AM
Acid blood hit Vasquez's foot. As a result, she couldn't walk. Had Gorman not blew themselves up, she would have been taken away and cocooned.

True, but the fact remains, Vasquez survived a close encounter with the alien. It's not "keep them at a distance or your f**ked, no matter how skilled you are".

From the clips I've seen, Wolf only seems to take on a maximum of two aliens at close range at a time, using long range weapons to deal with larger numbers of opponents.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteQueen being stuck to egg sac and screaming while Ripley destroys the nest < two aliens limply thrashing about while Wolf does nothing but hold their necks with his bare hands
More like queen doing nothing but screaming when the hive gets destroyed and waggling arround with her arms and head. So she screamed after help? So she gets help from one alien that ripley kills in a second without acid falling on her or the kid she holds into her arms while she is f**king the aliens?

I prefer a predator holding 2 aliens by the throad for a couple of seconds.. really...
QuoteI don't think that Johnny likes Aliens that much.... 
It would be much better if cameron would not have decided to just f**k aliens all over the place while the queen is watching while her hive is destroyed  :P
really, thats why i prefer alien over aliens, or even alien rez, thy showed what an alien is capable of... obviously cameron just didnt care for the alien that much.
QuoteThe point is, Vasquez didn't survive her encounter with the Alien.
The point is she did. Imagine there was only one alien left, gorman would have just pulled her out of the thing and she could tell ynbody that she f**ked an alien only having her foot damaged.
i dont think she would have survived an encounter with an predator... only if cameron directed. :P

That Yellow Alien

Technically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her. I don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.

In fact, had Chet not whipped the shit out of Wolf, blowing those two Aliens' heads in with the plasma casters would have poured acid blood all over him.

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:06:27 AM
Technically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her. I don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.

Nope.

QuoteIn fact, had Chet not whipped the shit out of Wolf, blowing those two Aliens' heads in with the plasma casters would have poured acid blood all over him.

Which is probably why he didn't.

Gates

Oh boy...Johnny's at it again... :-*

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:07:40 AM

QuoteIn fact, had Chet not whipped the shit out of Wolf, blowing those two Aliens' heads in with the plasma casters would have poured acid blood all over him.

He was going too.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:06:27 AM

No, she killed it already. If his buddies hadn't arrived, then chances are Gorman wouldve pulled her back to where Hicks, Ripley and Newt were and she wouldve survived. And if the Aliens in ALIENS were half as deadly as the fans are making them out to be, than regardless of her holding it's head down with her foot, it wouldve clawed the f**k outta her instead of twitching and convulsing .

Dasani

Quote from: Gates on Dec 21, 2007, 02:08:35 AM
Oh boy...Johnny's at it again... :-*

Oh boy...Gates' at it again....

Well, not really. ;D

QuoteHe was going too.

I'd say he was considering it...

"Hmm...On the one hand it would be awesome...on the other, I would be showered in acid...the decision is surprisingly hard..."

gases

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:09:11 AM
Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:07:40 AM

He was going too.

He was in a sticky situation. Maybe he was willing to kill himself.

That Yellow Alien

No, watch as Chet whips Wolf. Just as he is about to shoot them, he gets hit and his plasma casters go off.

And that cauterizing shit ain't true, because when Wolf blasts an Alien up close in the hive, acid shoots all over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed