Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers

Started by Accaris, Dec 19, 2007, 01:40:17 PM

Author
Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers (Read 13,696 times)

Clydewyman

Quote from: Devils Advocate on Dec 19, 2007, 02:55:17 PM
If you take the opinion of one guy, you're a retard. 

Go see the movie have fun and make your own opinion. 

True, but it's best not to take someone's warning for granted.

And like I've said, I am getting a really bad feeling about this movie after I watched the 5 Minutes Clip in which the Predator intentionally destroys it's own ship after missing it's plasma on Chet many times.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Devils Advocate on Dec 19, 2007, 02:55:17 PM
If you take the opinion of one guy, you're a retard. 

Go see the movie have fun and make your own opinion. 

I agree with you by 100%, if the movie gets one bad review that dons't mean you will like it.

WhySoSerious

Just gotta wait and see. No sense in busting a vessel when the movie has yet to come out. After the fact, sure, bash it, critique it and do whatever else. Then again this is just a movie. People are wanting blood in this forum.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:57:33 PM
And like I've said, I am getting a really bad feeling about this movie after I watched the 5 Minutes Clip in which the Predator intentionally destroys it's own ship after missing it's plasma on Chet many times.

In A:R the humans also wanted to shot in that damn ship when the Alien show up in front of them for the first time. But they were warned by the doctor ... so if he wouldnt be there .. they would have shoot!

greetz

Gacu666

Gacu666

It already got three Bad reviews.

Clydewyman

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 03:00:53 PM

In A:R the humans also wanted to shot in that damn ship when the Alien show up in front of them for the first time. But they were warned by the doctor ... so if he wouldnt be there .. they would have shoot!

greetz

I'm not an Alien fan nor do I watch the movies, so for that, I sincerely apologize.

But the Predators weren't warned, they themselves should or already know the consequences of acting rashly and shooting Chet while in their own spaceship, but what did the Predator do despite this? It doesn't give a hoot and shoots anyway.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I really don't think this movie sounds bad at all.

Sure, he think that the acting is bad, but that's just his personal opinion, and don't have to be true at all. In every video clip and picture we have seen of the Chet Vs Wolf fight, there have been no problem telling who is who, and I don't think there will be in the movie either.

Besides, is there anyone here who was really surprised that both the predator and the aliens died in the explosion? It's what I expected all along anyhow. And I also love that Ms. Yutani has a small part in the end. That's a amazing way to end it in my opinion.  ;D

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Rovdjuret on Dec 19, 2007, 03:11:22 PM
I really don't think this movie sounds bad at all.

Sure, he think that the acting is bad, but that's just his personal opinion, and don't have to be true at all. In every video clip and picture we have seen of the Chet Vs Wolf fight, there have been no problem telling who is who, and I don't think there will be in the movie either.

Besides, is there anyone here who was really surprised that both the predator and the aliens died in the explosion? It's what I expected all along anyhow. And I also love that Ms. Yutani has a small part in the end. That's a amazing way to end it in my opinion.  ;D

Colin in disguise.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Maybe we will see some good reviews later...i hope  :-\

Clydewyman

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 03:12:51 PM

Colin in disguise.

How do you know that?

It seems like we are changing to play 'Cluedo' or some kind of a detective game right now.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 03:00:53 PM
Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:57:33 PM

greetz

Actually, it was Distephano who said that... Good memory...!  ::)

Shasvre

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:01:34 PM

Yours, the guy from Rotten Tomatoes, who else?

jimmylace

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 19, 2007, 03:12:57 PM
Maybe we will see some good reviews later...i hope  :-\

I wouldn't hold your breath.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 19, 2007, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:01:34 PM

Yours, the guy from Rotten Tomatoes, who else?

Vehtam's friend...for whom he is doing a translation... ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed