Dexter

Started by Wraith, Dec 19, 2007, 01:44:18 AM

Author
Dexter (Read 75,425 times)

ShadowPred

OMFG, hell yeah!!!

Lithgow, hinting that season four will have a dramatic finish: "I'm the only person on the set who knows what's going to happen in all 12 episodes. I could speak two sentences right now that would make this entire building explode." .

Jesus f**king Christ!

Shasvre

I bet my soul that Deb finds out about Dexter's murders.  ;)

ShadowPred

I really hope she finds out, I want her to know...and accept it.

Shasvre

Yeah. I rather see Rita being in the dark about it, but Deb should know.

ShadowPred

Exactly my thoughts right there. Damn, can't wait for this season to start! Lithgow as a serial killer is one of the coolest things ever.

Shasvre

Another thought just struck my mind. Lundy is back, right? So what if he finds out about Dexter's secret and Deb has to kill him to protect Dexter? Does it sound to far-fetched? One thing it's for sure, it would be a hell of a setup for a fifth season. Who knows what would happen with Deb's and Dexter's relationship after that? Would they join forces? Or would Dexter turn against his own sister, for killing an innocent man?

Damn, I can't wait to see this.  ;D

ShadowPred

Pure awesomeness, you thoughts I don't think are that farfetched. I myself wouldn't want ti to happen like that, but I really wouldn't mind for those things to happen or be thought about in the show.

That Yellow Alien

New season looks awesome.

vortep

Shasvre

Lithgow actually looks pretty creepy.  ;D

ShadowPred

The show just keeps getting better, last season, Jimmy Smits literally outstaged everyone with his acting, no one had a chance.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I think the first season is the best.

ShadowPred

Completely agree, I think what I meant by saying it gets better and better is that it keeps hooking you in more as the seasons move along.

Shasvre

I agree, the first season is the best. All of them are great however. There have only been one episode through the entire series that I didn't like, and that was the one with Dexter killing his dad's old friend out of mercy in season 3.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed