Dexter

Started by Wraith, Dec 19, 2007, 01:44:18 AM

Author
Dexter (Read 75,423 times)

vortep

vortep

I started the show last week and i fall in love with it and finish all 3 seasons in a week. Great show, with amazing cast and one of the most Rated R show I've seen.

What do you thing about the seasons? Witch is you're favorite? How do you rate them?

Season 1 - 10/10
Season 2 - 9/10
Season 3 - 9/10

The fist season was amazing with the Ice truck killer, but i love the second one with Dexter (aka The Bay Harbor Buthcer). The third was boring at the beginning but then it become great and it was the most drama paced season of them all. Cant wait for the fourth season with John Litghow (One of my all time favorite actors) as the Trinity Killer. It will be brilliant.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Can't ahve too many threads on Dexter, can we? NOPE lol!

One of my most faveorite shows of all time! I f**king love it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dexter is without doubt the best show I have ever seen.  :)

My favorite season is probably the first and my favorite character (apart from Dexter) is Deb.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**k yeah, Debs is awesome! f**king love her.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

"Sweet mary mother of f**k that's good!" ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

HAHAHA God I f**king love that about Debs.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

"She is gross...and pale...and obviously a vampire. A gross, English, titty vampire."

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

^^^^ That made me laugh my ass off when I heard her say that.

vortep

vortep

Anyone have some news on the fourth season? Set pics? Or whatever.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Season 4 premieres September 27, 2009. John Lithgow has been confirmed to join the cast of Dexter for season 4. Lithgow will play Walter Simmons, an unassuming, mild-mannered suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America's most prolific and deadliest serial killers. Dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes, he relocates to Miami after being tracked by F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine). Brought on to assist in the investigation of Miami's latest serial killer, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) becomes fascinated with "Trinity's" unique killing methods and his ability to evade capture for almost three decades.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 09, 2009, 07:32:15 PM
Season 4 premieres September 27, 2009. John Lithgow has been confirmed to join the cast of Dexter for season 4. Lithgow will play Walter Simmons, an unassuming, mild-mannered suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America's most prolific and deadliest serial killers. Dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes, he relocates to Miami after being tracked by F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine). Brought on to assist in the investigation of Miami's latest serial killer, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) becomes fascinated with "Trinity's" unique killing methods and his ability to evade capture for almost three decades.

Thanks but i already know this stuff, I meant info on future trailer, spot, pictures or something like that.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 09, 2009, 07:32:15 PMDubbed the "Trinity Killer" because of his proclivity to kill in threes, he relocates to Miami after being tracked by F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine). Brought on to assist in the investigation of Miami's latest serial killer, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) becomes fascinated with "Trinity's" unique killing methods and his ability to evade capture for almost three decades.

Cool, never knew he was David Carradine's brother. I wonder if he will find out that Dexter is really the Bay Harbor Butcher?

Shasvre

Here is the first look of season four. It's loading really slow, so I haven't been able to see it yet.

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/comiccon/home.do

[Alpha]Frost

Man I haven't watched Dexter for ages. I thought they would've stopped making it by now.

Shasvre

Showtime to launch animated 'Dexter' prequel.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/07/dexter-panel-comic-con-.html

Showtime is creating 12 animated webisodes that will at as a "Dexter" prequel to the series. Titled "Earl Cuts," the webisodes will explore how Dexter honed his killing craft. Michael C. Hall will do the voice, will be put online this fall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed