Am I the only one who noticed Predator?

Started by CELTICPRED, Mar 27, 2007, 04:56:56 AM

Author
Am I the only one who noticed Predator? (Read 6,086 times)

stickaround

Yeah, i heard that 2, can you give more deatil of exactly where and when the pred appears ?

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Is it a bird, is it a plane, is it superman to the rescuce, NO!

Just checked my special edition DvD and .....

It's just a volture about to take off then spread its wings and stopped turning from left to right that's all. No Predator sorry.

The Predator did not appear after Dutch and the team attacked the village.

::)

CELTICPRED

Trust me, I understand this, it's the action it makes which makes me question it.

It looks like it's kneeling forward, and when the camera goes to worm eye position, it hides back behind cover.

Just thought I'd share it, people don't need to get all standoffish, especially the, "sorry" in posts, God I hate that.

ButtZilla

lol, I wish it was the Predator too. That would have been cool! But it wasn't the Pred. Still, cool post though.  ;)

Vader the White

It did kinda looked like the pred was there.

Norwegian_Plague

Are you talking about the bird/monkey looking thing, or the two yellow eye looking dots?  :(

ShadowPred

Guess i have to buy the dvd now, but i doubt it's there, i have seen the movie 27 times and looked at that part of the movie carefully.

Newsfop

I have the DVD now, and I watched the documentaries and commentary. There is no predator there. If so, McTiernan would have said something.

Look at it this way. The budget was very slight and the director was new. They wouldn't spend money on effects if they weren't even sure someone would even see it.

Dingo

It's a conspiracy! They're were two Preds! One from the tree and another one was in the grassy noal.

Punk19

Couldn't that be an ape? And you can see the hazy view of the predator when Dillon and Mack are looking for him.

Nihil

I've been thinking I've been seeing things like that in the first predator movie since I was a kid. Most of the time I just accept that the jungle plays tricks on the eye. Maybe they did slip him in there, if so that just makes the movie all that much better.

Uncanny Antman

Not only is it a vulture, but that section of the movie was filmed before the replacement Predator suit was even done.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jungle Hunter

i see him i just noticed now did you see him when billy was looking at him its hard but ill try to find a picture of it and circle it out for you

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed