Am I the only one who noticed Predator?

Started by CELTICPRED, Mar 27, 2007, 04:56:56 AM

Author
Am I the only one who noticed Predator? (Read 6,087 times)

CELTICPRED

Talking with some Pred and Alien buffs at redvsblue, and this topic came across, I asked them if anybody noticed the Predator in the trees in the scene where they find Hopper's body:

And none of them had noticed it, and trust me, these guys are big fans, not as big as most of us, but did anyone else notice him?

SiL

I STILL don't notice him :-\

SM

He's camoflagued himself to look like a big red arrow.

Fitzley

Fitzley

I have tried on several viewings to see if the predator is lurking around in the background before we actually "see" the predator when it takes Hawkins. I have never seen it.

Even in the scene with Billy and Dutch looking out into the trees because Billy senses something out there...the camera switches to view the trees...you would think you might catch a glimpse of its outline...no deal.

The predator does not appear until it kills Hawkins.

CELTICPRED

Trust me, the Predator is there, if you watch the scene on THE DVD, make sure it is the dvd, the resolution has improved a little, you see him move backwards into cover a little bit.

If you look closely, you see the roundness of the helmet, you see his knee, and you can see his loin cloth hanging on the other side of the tree.

Watch it again.

Dekapitator

Your red arrow is pointing at a vulture.
People won't notice the Predator until they watch that part again. I think I saw him, he moved quickly and was cloaked right?

Darkness

I watched it frame by frame and didn't see anything else other than the vultures.

stickaround

I've never noticed this, but i swear one time when i watched pred i saw it in the trees (cloaked) when billy was looking. I've never noticed it since so i could have imagined it ???

CELTICPRED

Look at the log he is crouching on, it wouldn't be there naturally.

It is sitting horizontally fixed between tree branches.

Gangster Predator

Are  you sure thats the predator in that tree? Im going to go check my predator 1 DVD annd see if I can find him in that exact spot.

xeno_alpha_07

IT'S A BIRD!

Predator82

where?
can´t see anything

stickaround

The log looks like it's what the bodies were hung from. I've watched it numerous times at different speeds and couldn't see anything. It's certainly not as clear as the pred jumping away in pred 2, when they find the first strung up body !

Gangster Predator

I checked it out today and thats not predator. Its just a vulture.

BrokenTusk

also if you listen closely you can hear the Predator's infamous clicking sound right before Billy finds the corspes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed