660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,064 times)

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

Predators are the best because they don't just attack you like a mad man. they actually strategize... Oh yeah, and their badass

JP9667

JP9667

True but aliens can still kill a predator even though that predator has all the weapons and gears. Like in avp one alien took out 2 predators. I think the only time when predators can actually kill aliens is when they have their shoulder cannon.  ::)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Or when they are really lucky in close/medium range. :P

JP9667

JP9667

exactly

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

The Predators for me. They were one of the first things i was introduced to when i was born. They've always been the most spectacular thing to me. I am a Yautja at heart, and soul..they live through me as do i through them..

Long live the Predators.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

you must be an Aztec :P

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Ha

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 20, 2010, 01:53:18 AM
The Predators for me. They were one of the first things i was introduced to when i was born. They've always been the most spectacular thing to me. I am a Yautja at heart, and soul..they live through me as do i through them..

Long live the Predators.

Still I take your skull, and you know why :P

Quote from: JP9667 on Jul 16, 2010, 08:48:30 PM
I think aliens r cool because they don't have honor, no rules, and they can do a nut shot without being facepalmed by another predator. lol. plus they can rip out ur chest bieng a little alien. I also think predators r cool too but aliens more.

With this said you assume honor, which is not kind of precise I think. And how does rules restrict predators in fight. They won't pick prey which is not strong enough for them... but rules do nothing in their fight to the death, they stay formidable (and superior :P) just like that. Okay, maybe a bit too much :D :D

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Jul 20, 2010, 07:57:38 AM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 20, 2010, 01:53:18 AM

Long live the Predators.

Still I take your skull, and you know why :P

You can have my skull. When you get your own back from my Trophy Wall.

Claw

Claw

Most definitly, the alien. Yeah Predators have long range weapons and the like, but that kinda makes it, against a marine difficult. As you have seen throughout the movies with Predators in them, what happens? Almost everyone dies besides 1 or 2. And in the meantime there like "Dude wtf is goin on round here?" Not the aliens. They silently drag their victims down a hallway or vent. Or they just headbite them. Aliens are also fast and agile. They blend in the the dark. Not the predators they have to rely on their cloaking device. And the aliens get a couple kills before everyone starts to notice or they make one big messy one! Also predators rely too much on their "honor" code. If the person they see dosent have a weapon, 10 minutes later he'll come back with a shotty along with some of his military freinds. Aliens are aggresive and also have cool designs to them, plus i beleive they have a really cool lifecycle. Predaliens are stronger than normal aliens and predators. The Praetorin is probably the second strongest and the queen the first. Just dont bring those aliens up to Sigourney Weaver though.

The Demon

The Demon

Predator - the name says it all.

JP9667

JP9667

Quote from: JP9667 on Jul 19, 2010, 10:01:29 PM
True but aliens can still kill a predator even though that predator has all the weapons and gears. Like in avp one alien took out 2 predators. I think the only time when predators can actually kill aliens is when they have their shoulder cannon.  ::)
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 19, 2010, 10:02:42 PM
Or when they are really lucky in close/medium range. :P

So there's my point. aliens are superior if the predators dont have shoulder cannons becuse they are awesome. plus predators cant see them without their masks.

Score: Aliens=3 Predators=2  ;D

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Your arguments totally fall out... it's like me saying "Well Predators have formed a civilisation and discovered light speed & plasma usage... Aliens just live in a Hive and shit"

see how ridiculous that sounds? Yeah that's how your argument sounds to me.

JP9667

JP9667

Okay, let me put it in a way you can you can understand it. THE PREDATOR IS WEAK WITHOUT HIS SHOULDER CANNON AGAINST AN ALIEN. WITHOUT A SHOULDER CANNON HE IS SCREWED AGAINST AN ALIEN UNLESS THERE IS ANOTHER PREDATOR TO HELP. When did scar start killing aliens? WHEN HE GOT THE SHOULDER CANNON. It's pretty simple. Predators  are screwed once it comes to close combat. They require range to kill one.  ::)

SM

SM

Shouting in all caps just makes you look like a dickhead.

Especially when, if the films are anything to go by, that Predator held his own against the Alien with his hand to hand weapons.  He wasn't "WEAK" nor automatically "SCREWED".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed