Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,561 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good man. ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 07, 2010, 06:36:48 PM
No, I'm not bothering. The last time I tried to present my own views on the Predator race, I dug a hole for myself that was so damn deep, it meant SpaceMarines had to climb down and get me using makeshift tools mainly consisting of maple syrup and some kind of hardened red substance.

Never. Again.

I'll always have your back, TJ. Except next month. Then I won't have you back.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Ffffuuuu...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Can I have your back?  I almost have a mullet.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Alright, but you'll have to wear a helmet.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

You walked right into this one.

Anyway, i will give five reason why i like both species equally

Aliens
Design
Mystery
Disturbing Birth Methods
Tongues that Will Eat Your Face
Variety of Types

Predators
Design
Weapons
Mimicking Ability
Hunting Methods
Death Before Shame Mentality

Abhunter

Abhunter

Predator is badass
Alien is scary.

Scar Face

Scar Face

Predator. their roar is simply godly and they are the supreme being, they capture both aliens and humans for there sport. everything else is just game. 8)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

They like to fight aliens and humans because there is a chance, a 50/50 chance, that they will lose
If they could win every time, a predator would not bother.

The roar is pretty kickass.

Scar Face

Scar Face

i dont think those are the odds really but they're still the Predators game.

Basher917

Basher917

i love the mystery, design and methods of the aliens, i also love the predators too, but i perfer aliens

BloodshedPred

BloodshedPred

his is what i love about the avp world. Im a big pred lover,but at the same time i can agree when aliens are better.Especially in the games,its great being an alien,but i like the challenge of a predator.

TheCrimsonIdol

TheCrimsonIdol

Gotta go with Predators. I love how they are almost like humans in the sense of hunting for sport and have their own home planet. They also look cool and have killer weapons ;D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Predators, simply they are smart.. they have different skills weapons... ranks..  they use the aliens...  they are far supperior..
i love both.. alien and predators but i like more the predators.. now if you answer me what i like more the predators or the terminators that would be difficult... ;D

JP9667

JP9667

I think aliens r cool because they don't have honor, no rules, and they can do a nut shot without being facepalmed by another predator. lol. plus they can rip out ur chest bieng a little alien. I also think predators r cool too but aliens more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed