Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,782 times)

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Jun 21, 2010, 05:55:47 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2010, 05:10:04 AM
Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 03:10:58 AM
I am not offensive toward SM, its just that he is annoying and jealous about my knowledge of aliens and predators.

The power of Christ compels you!!!

Yeah, to stop teh trollzin'.

Honestly, though? I can't tell if he's just messing with us or if he actually means this stuff. If the former, bravo, sir. You're very good at what you do. If the latter . . . oh man, do I wish Mal was here to bring the pain on him.

who is this mal of yours? your butt buddy? lols

SM

SM

How to win friends and influence people...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I'm wondering if I should post my option I think it has changed over the years since I joined...

keylight-di

keylight-di

This guy can't learn... It's sad, it couldn't be funny...  :-\

@Soldier... Do you really think that being offensive toward the most famous members is reasonable? You come to this community, so be so nice and show a little respect, huh?

Quote from: SM on Jun 21, 2010, 06:03:41 AM
How to win friends and influence people...

QFT

SM

SM

Offense cares little for "fame".  ;D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Maybe, but we still love you, not him... ;) So his efforts are absurd.

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

I dont care if he's a senior or not. He is just jealous fool. A hater. Keep hatin. Now i know why its so hard to please you "fans." I doubt you guys are even true aliens vs predator fans as well. SM makes this site look bad. maybe you should change the name to avpgalaxyfrauds.net.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Nope... Maybe you should leave this site, if you don't like its members and you feel bad here? And you can't learn how you should behave. Rules, normal, human rules in every community are this same. It's you who works hard for be hated, nobody else.
And your self-confidence... God, have mercy...  :-\

Another true fan...  :-\

SM

SM

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 06:53:22 AM
I dont care if he's a senior or not. He is just jealous fool. A hater. Keep hatin. Now i know why its so hard to please you "fans." I doubt you guys are even true aliens vs predator fans as well. SM makes this site look bad. maybe you should change the name to avpgalaxyfrauds.net.

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

lol SM you;re crying? Awww im sry! cheer up paps. :)

SM

SM

Smilies can't save you now...

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: SM on Jun 21, 2010, 08:17:15 AM
Smilies can't save you now...

save me from what? creep.

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 21, 2010, 07:07:21 AM
Nope... Maybe you should leave this site, if you don't like its members and you feel bad here? And you can't learn how you should behave. Rules, normal, human rules in every community are this same. It's you who works hard for be hated, nobody else.

Why should I? I am here to enlighten you braindead so called "avp fanboys".

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 08:33:23 AM

The best joke today.... :-\

But unfortunately... very sad... again, your self-confidence is impossible to imagine...  :-\
But try, poor boy, try... enlighten my braindead, fanboyish mind... Annoying everyone here it's interesting way... :-\

(*leaving this hopeless thread*)

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 21, 2010, 08:53:12 AM
Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 21, 2010, 08:33:23 AM

The best joke today.... :-\

But unfortunately... very sad... again, your self-confidence is impossible to imagine...  :-\
But try, poor boy, try... enlighten my braindead, fanboyish mind... Annoying everyone here it's interesting way... :-\

(*leaving this hopeless thread*)

I'll try, but you will have to help yourself as well. Can't leave it to the big dog like me you know. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed