Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,169 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Puks on Mar 31, 2010, 09:30:40 PM
Ah, an epic duel between SiL and Johnny.

*goes for popcorn*

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2010, 03:23:08 PM
Quote from: The Demon on Apr 01, 2010, 10:35:52 AM
I know I'm using Avpr as as source but.....

How about the Predator in the ship. He heard the other Predator being slaughtered and instantly knew what was up.

Dude, his comrade was squealing in agony. A deaf man would've heard that :P

But it was as if he knew exactly what was going on. I remember first seeing that seen at the movies and being amazed by that.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: The Demon on Apr 04, 2010, 05:59:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2010, 03:23:08 PM
Quote from: The Demon on Apr 01, 2010, 10:35:52 AM
I know I'm using Avpr as as source but.....

How about the Predator in the ship. He heard the other Predator being slaughtered and instantly knew what was up.

Dude, his comrade was squealing in agony. A deaf man would've heard that :P

But it was as if he knew exactly what was going on. I remember first seeing that seen at the movies and being amazed by that.

They're on a ship transporting the most dangerous creatures in the galaxy. If you hear your friend scream like he just got impaled, it's a natural reaction to run in prepared for a fight.

The Demon

The Demon

I guess I never really looked at it that way.

SM

SM

QuoteThey're on a ship transporting the most dangerous creatures in the galaxy.

And never thought to check if they're dead comrade who'd just spent some time in an Alien hive might be packing a burster. 

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

My thoughts precisely.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Apr 06, 2010, 12:01:35 AM
QuoteThey're on a ship transporting the most dangerous creatures in the galaxy.

And never thought to check if they're dead comrade who'd just spent some time in an Alien hive might be packing a burster.

They might have figured since he was dead he wouldn't be carrying one. Which, come to think of it, doesn't make sense in the context of the film since the burster jumped out of Sebastian as soon as he was shot. Anderson can't keep his film consistent, big surprise.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Though Sebastian showed signs of Fatigue etc, showing the 'Burster was already ready to erupt. It probably would of erupted then anyway with or without the shot.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's the difference? A dead host means the burster can't fully develop (I think).

SM

SM

Hard to tell.  We're not given the impression Babe dropped dead just before the scene with Frank and Murphy started and there we had a burster that popped out sometime later.

With AvP it's nigh on impossible to tell cos the life cycle is less than 10 minutes.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Babe, Frank, and Murphy, what? Who??

SM

SM

SiL

SiL

Babe the ox.

Frank and Murphy the prisoners.

drakanasorlog

drakanasorlog

Personally i would go for the Alien its a strong and swift killer it has no false feeling of honour or pride nor will it ever feel regret all it cares about is to feed and breed
for the hive!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Apr 06, 2010, 09:30:14 AM
Babe the ox.

Frank and Murphy the prisoners.

Alien 3 names...no wonder I don't remember them :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed