660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,650 times)

dachande89

dachande89

I love 'em both... but Aliens gave me more nightmares.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hardly surprising, since Aliens have a considerable talent for blending in against a background better than a Predator.

Master Chief

Master Chief

You're kidding right?

Predboy

Predboy

He has to be.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 22, 2009, 05:05:52 PM
You're kidding right?

Nope. Yes, Preds have the cloaking device, but think about it: Aliens can do it naturally. They don't need the technology.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Sure, the Aliens can do it naturally, in dark locations mind you.  Put an alien in your front yard at high noon, and you're going to know its there.  The Predators have the cloaking device that pretty much makes them invisible no matter where you put them...and at anytime of the day.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ok, that's true. But at the same time in high noon, a Predator could still be slightly visible. Remember the scene in Predator right after it runs off after shooting down the log and Mac chases it? He and Dillon saw it both. But I take your point.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 22, 2009, 09:26:50 PM
Ok, that's true. But at the same time in high noon, a Predator could still be slightly visible. Remember the scene in Predator right after it runs off after shooting down the log and Mac chases it? He and Dillon saw it both. But I take your point.

And Harrigan was able to spot the pred as well on the roof in the beginning from the sunlight, he just thought of it as the heat playing tricks on him.

walterf

walterf

Quote from: dachande89 on Apr 22, 2009, 09:40:10 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 22, 2009, 09:26:50 PM

And Harrigan was able to spot the pred as well on the roof in the beginning from the sunlight, he just thought of it as the heat playing tricks on him.

If a Pred is infront of you its always possible to see it because he is never completely invisible, but the point is that overall, in darkness and light a Predator is much stealthier and harder to see than an Alien. You still have much more of a chance of seeing an Alien in broad daylight than a cloaked Pred no matter what.

ForTheLasTime

ForTheLasTime

I like predators cos they are dominating....no1 can stopp them(full strenght,full tehnolocgy,full intelegance,full agility)=gg

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No Predator has demonstrated tremendous intelligence because everytime they get on top of their game, they screw up.

Anytime, Pussyface, Celtic, and Wolf all made the same mistake in the end: they got cocky, and it cost them their lives. Scar didn't get cocky, but he decided to team up with a human.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 23, 2009, 03:02:43 PM

Anytime, Pussyface, Celtic, and Wolf all made the same mistake in the end: they got cocky, and it cost them their lives. Scar didn't get cocky, but he decided to team up with a human.

And I think the team up wasn't smart either. Only Pred that did a good human team up was Dachande. The Lex Scar team up was bad.

ForTheLasTime

ForTheLasTime

Predators are intelegance,agilty,strenght
Aliens are agility,strenght(lower then predator)
Thats what i think....

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: ForTheLasTime on Apr 28, 2009, 02:42:39 PM
Predators are intelegance,agilty,strenght
Aliens are agility,strenght(lower then predator)
Thats what i think....

Alien agility - way bigger than Preds.

ForTheLasTime

ForTheLasTime

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 28, 2009, 02:44:05 PM
Alien agility - way bigger than Preds.
Yes yes i forgot ty  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed