Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,668 times)

EEV2650

Predboy

Predboy

Aliens suck, we all know that. Predator's would kick their asses in a heart beat.

Dave Williams

Dave Williams

Quote from: Predboy on Nov 07, 2008, 02:01:54 AM
Aliens suck, we all know that. Predator's would kick their asses in a heart beat.
Aliens have strength in numbers.

Chris P

Chris P

Are we talking about AVPR aliens or Aliens in general?  Cause if we are, Aliens kick Pred butt with ease.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No they don't. It's an even match.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Chris P on Nov 12, 2008, 09:59:46 PM
Are we talking about AVPR aliens or Aliens in general?  Cause if we are, Aliens kick Pred butt with ease.  ;)

Psssss uh huh sure they would. The preds would rip off their heads like nothing and bitch smack the queen back to hell with all the rest of the ugly f**k aliens that were sent there.

Prednessation

Prednessation

The Alien reproduction cycle is interesting, but i voted Predators, Because they have lives, and things to achieve, and they have different personalities. with the aliens they all act the same, and with them its just  reproduce reproduce reproduce "hey look a predator" kill kill kill..

predator addict

predator addict

The predator. very advanced.very animalistic. me

gameoverman

gameoverman

Everyone wants to be a predator.  That's pretty obvious.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's not what the question's asking though. It's asking which creature people prefer.

dalekidea

dalekidea

I WOULD PIC PREDATORS BECUASE THERE DESIGN IS AWSOME THEY BRING SOME ICONIC WEAPONS AND markings to the battle field there very gothic in my opinion and i prefer there fighting style

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 23, 2008, 06:27:18 PM
Everyone wants to be a predator.  That's pretty obvious.

Not true, I would preffer to be an ALien.  Haha, kinda silly thing to say, but if it came down to the question, that is what I would pick.  Simply, because the Preds rely on their tech to survive battles, while an Alien can adapt, and defend itself without the need of secondary weaponry.  Aliens are more "biologically adavanced", while the Preds are more "Technoligically advanced". 

At the end of the day, it's all who can "survive", and without a constant power source, Preds would be screwed.  8)

War Wager

War Wager

Still prefer the Xenomorph, always have. As for what I'd want to be, the answers a Predator. More fun to be had :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ya...like hiding in the ladies' change room.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

if I had to be one I'd be an Alien. I like to wing it without taking too much thought rather than to depend on all sorts of fancy equipment and planning and hiding.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed