Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,811 times)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 14, 2008, 06:25:30 PM
Predators. They just seem so advance, yet retain that primal instinct and rage. I mean what boy hasn't wished he was a predator?

Considering the way preds might reproduce, as suggested by AvPR. I can really say I have no wish to be a predator!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If you're a Predator, it wouldn't matter ;)

BloodyRedBaron

BloodyRedBaron

I prefer the Alien movies, but the Predator creature itself is my faveorite of the two.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2008, 12:14:33 AM
If you're a Predator, it wouldn't matter ;)

More on what it would be like to be a pred, not only does their reproduction method suck, maybe literally... They can't see crap without their masks on.

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

I havn't seen requiem yet. What kind of reproduction method was hinted at?

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Apr 15, 2008, 01:15:07 AM
I havn't seen requiem yet. What kind of reproduction method was hinted at?

Oh sheesh! If you don't know yet it is too good to spoil for you. I'll just let you get surprised!  :-X

Alienwolf

Alienwolf

Aliens becuase they not similar to us in anyway(social) :(. And they kill anything that gets in there way  :Dand last thing the way the breed (face hugger and chestburster). Alos the Queen Alien Rocks!!! ;D

mike.avpc2

mike.avpc2

personally I prefer preds because of there awesome weapons and cool tech. I also like the fact that they murder everything in sight as long as its not dishonorable such as, the ill, injured, pregnat ect.

Sol

Sol

Predator.

Harkus

Harkus

Aliens. predators may have better weapons and look cooler but the Alien films are better than the Predator films.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Are you including A3 and A:R in there? Coz if you are, I would seriously question that.

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

Aliens and Predators are two intresting Creatures
But my vote goes to the aliens there design and charecteristics are unique as well as there acide blood and second mouth

Harkus

Harkus

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2008, 08:40:48 PM
Are you including A3 and A:R in there? Coz if you are, I would seriously question that.

I personally think that the alien films are better than the predator ones. I didn't say it as fact but as my opinion.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I understand why no one likes the alien when it's turned into something looking like this:

Some crappy rubbery looking fake monster.  Predator ftw.  :P

Of course I think the Alien movies are far superior to the Predator movies.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 02, 2008, 08:40:48 PM

I dont know, i've grown to love A3 but A:R not so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed