Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 473,232 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: The Demon on Aug 21, 2010, 02:33:33 AM
Many people would argue that Stan did the greatest Alien design.

Which was pretty much the same as Giger's. Which is a good thing.

The Demon

The Demon

Its close.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The only real changes were to the hands, the removal of the human skull, and the removal of the transparent dome. I think the feet were altered a little, as well. I actually like what they did with the hands; made them seem more alien.

The Demon

The Demon

Their posture is a lot different. They're slimmer but I think the design and behavior makes them seem more vicious and aggressive.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 21, 2010, 05:22:11 PM
The only real changes were to the hands, the removal of the human skull, and the removal of the transparent dome. I think the feet were altered a little, as well. I actually like what they did with the hands; made them seem more alien.
They changed, other than what you said, neck and arm appendages. Agreed on the hands. And may i add, it's better without the skull.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think the skull works when the translucent cover is over it. Without, meh, not so much.

The Demon

The Demon

I think it works both ways. They're both equally as terrifying.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: The Demon on Aug 21, 2010, 07:55:37 PM

I meant that the human skull doesn't really seem to fit without the cover. For the record, I like Giger's and Winston's designs almost equally.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 21, 2010, 08:35:58 PM
Quote from: The Demon on Aug 21, 2010, 07:55:37 PM

I meant that the human skull doesn't really seem to fit without the cover. For the record, I like Giger's and Winston's designs almost equally.
(raises hand)
I second that.

berserker predator

berserker predator

predator there just cool 8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

May I add, if you look carefully at the face of the Winston Drones in certain photos , you'll see there is a trace of covered eyesockets.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Weren't they originally planning to give the Aliens domes, but JC said no?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

He said no, I think, but for a practical reason not just because he wanted to.

Spartan-06

Spartan-06

In Aliens director's comments, Cameron said he was more interested of what's under the dome, well i don't know why ?

delsaber8

delsaber8

The predators have honor where as the aliens are more animal instincts and breed they are insect like creatures. But preds just seem to be cooler in my opinion but Alien is a really cool monster too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed