Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,186 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Alien is new to something that seems to be more common in Star Wars. I'm referring to the Midquels in Liveaction form. I am optimistic until we see how it is executed. Same with the Noah series.

I'm not going to cry about something that I haven't even been able to experience before making an opinion.

But you know what? Even if it turns out to be bad, I'm not going to fill the forums with toxic hate. Life is very wonderful (with everything and the bad :-X ) and short for that. :)

Snake

Snake

Well, Romulus will be a nice dessert after the main course, which is called Dune: part 2. This will never top it. Hope we get to see something new that isn't related to androids or AI. So sick of that.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

You are going to be disappointed.

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, Dune: Part² set the bar too high, and not just for science fiction...I would say for cinema in general. :laugh:

Quote from: Snake on Mar 25, 2024, 08:07:40 PMWell, Romulus will be a nice dessert after the main course, which is called Dune: part 2. This will never top it. Hope we get to see something new that isn't related to androids or AI. So sick of that.

Although it could have been better with a superior script and a good editing of the film, that ship already sailed with Prometheus 12 years ago.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I guess we can say there are new things in this movie in a way though.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Prometheus242 on Mar 25, 2024, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 24, 2024, 11:28:28 PM57 years is a lot of time to fill with midquels.  It could happen.
A Newt's Tale adaptation?

I really never want to visit LV-426 again. We've abused that location and the infestation so much.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2024, 08:27:54 AMI really never want to visit LV-426 again. We've abused that location and the infestation so much.

I think everything related to Aliens has been pounded into the ground for far, far, faaaaaaar too long.

Don't get me wrong - it's still the best Alien film in my opinion, but I think after nearly four decades, the franchise needs to focus on other things.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 26, 2024, 09:02:37 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2024, 08:27:54 AMI really never want to visit LV-426 again. We've abused that location and the infestation so much.

I think everything related to Aliens has been pounded into the ground for far, far, faaaaaaar too long.

Don't get me wrong - it's still the best Alien film in my opinion, but I think after nearly four decades, the franchise needs to focus on other things.
I want to see a Jungle hive. Or, better yet, a Giger world.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Mar 26, 2024, 11:17:31 AMI want to see a Jungle hive. Or, better yet, a Giger world.

I'd actually like to see the Perfected in action. A bunch of colonists trying to escape as their base is transformed around them would be really cool.

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2024, 08:27:54 AM
Quote from: Prometheus242 on Mar 25, 2024, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 24, 2024, 11:28:28 PM57 years is a lot of time to fill with midquels.  It could happen.
A Newt's Tale adaptation?

I really never want to visit LV-426 again. We've abused that location and the infestation so much.

Bet Hawley does it on the telly.

Nightmare Asylum

Assuming Hawley ever even takes the action off Earth.

Well, the Maginot has to be coming from somewhere with those eggs. :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It wouldn't make sense if the tv series got to LV-426 before the movies.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

We should go on strike and demand off-earth Alien action

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 26, 2024, 01:13:42 PMIt wouldn't make sense if the tv series got to LV-426 before the movies.

Who's to say that Hawley's multi-season plan is all going to stick to the season one timeframe. Could be in for some time jumps...

For All Mankind sets each season a decade or so after the last, for example.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah I guess it's possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed