Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 52,177 times)

GreybackElder

Coffee? Check. Son playing quietly to himself? Check.  Trailer  breakdown and discussion of potentially a great Alien movie from my favorite podcasters? Double check. I couldn't have asked for a better morning. Thanks gentlemen!

Prometheus242

Ok, y'all there's a theory goin around that a Queen is on the space station. What do you think?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I think at this rate I might wanna end up seeing the Newborn pop out from a corner.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Mar 22, 2024, 03:02:40 AMNo way - Alien 3 was practical effects all the way.

I meant that video game vs. Rommy.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Prometheus242 on Mar 22, 2024, 02:22:28 PMOk, y'all there's a theory goin around that a Queen is on the space station. What do you think?

I think that would be cool but I'm not expecting a hive or queen.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Am I trippin' or is there motion sensor noises at the beginning of the slightly longer trailer from instagram and tiktok ?

Cosmic Incubation

I'm also excited for the zero G scene. Something we haven't really seen before in the films, and has potential to be cool and scary.

Would especially be tense if they did the thing where it's almost completely silent other than the main characters audio. Like some of the sequences in Dead Space. 

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

I would like to get some Alien mayhem in zero G, but I have a feeling that it will be just a short incovienience for our characters and that's just it. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: jacobo1122 on Mar 22, 2024, 05:25:18 PMI would like to get some Alien mayhem in zero G, but I have a feeling that it will be just a short incovienience for our characters and that's just it. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

In Fede I trust.. I think if we've got Zero G, it will end up not being fun for our characters  8)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 22, 2024, 05:43:04 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Mar 22, 2024, 05:25:18 PMI would like to get some Alien mayhem in zero G, but I have a feeling that it will be just a short incovienience for our characters and that's just it. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

In Fede I trust.. I think if we've got Zero G, it will end up not being fun for our characters  8)

Wasnt fun for Eric Red's Alien 3 script lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They should have one of the characters outside in a spacesuit who starts screaming, but then nobody hears him/her.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 22, 2024, 05:58:19 PMThey should have one of the characters outside in a spacesuit who starts screaming, but then nobody hears him/her.

In a space suit no one can hear you scream.

yupper

yupper

Just started watching Don't Breathe and I'm wondering if Fede would connect the xenomorph with a distict survival personality like the film Don't Breathe does with the main antagonist/protagonist, however you want to see it. The only literature we have with the Xenomorph that exhibits any personality is Alien Isolation. It does it through out the game. Make a sound  and it follows. Throw a noise maker, it darts to it. Stay close to fire and it refrains (at least with a flame thrower it does). 

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 22, 2024, 05:59:42 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 22, 2024, 05:58:19 PMThey should have one of the characters outside in a spacesuit who starts screaming, but then nobody hears him/her.

In a space suit no one can hear you scream.

Because space make deaf.

Mr.M

Mr.M

I'm kind of wondering and thinking of what the population is and was on that Space Station. I'm guessing they, some I'm assuming survived and escaped when the outbreak took place. I would imagine post infection, the company would be keeping eye on it, hence the probably synthetic who is there and maybe providing information on the creatures .

Just a thought.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed