Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,260 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 21, 2024, 06:38:49 AMNot sure if anyone picked up on this design detail yet. So I brightened up the shot to help a bit.

https://twitter.com/mikes_monsters/status/1770701104919253154?s=46

It may have already, but there's too many messages to read through at this point. 😅

Another win for #TeamSkull.

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 21, 2024, 07:04:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Mar 21, 2024, 07:02:17 AMThere's already a Scar in fandom.

But not a Scarface!

Isn't the Concrete Jungle Predator called Scarface too?

Stitch

Stitch

I believe so. He's not an alien, though.

SiL

SiL

Neither is Scar, but it's still related.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 21, 2024, 09:23:32 AMIt is, a character from the Nostromo book.

Father Corbelan, a Catholic priest, I see. Wonder if there will be religious undertones in this film like we had in Alien 3 and Ressurection?

SiL

SiL

Fede does seem to love him some A3

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I vote Scarface for the new Alien. I never played Concrete Jungle.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2024, 09:35:50 AM
Quote from: carnotaurus1350 on Mar 20, 2024, 08:25:03 PMFun thing to note - this is labeled as "trailer 2" which seems to imply another trailer is locked and loaded (perhaps where the new social media stinger footage is from):

https://i.imgur.com/fmgxsbH.png
On another note, here's a clearer look at the Xeno and Facehuggers from a ProRes version of the trailer:

https://twitter.com/agarcia_46/status/1770536194541260851

The facehuggers do look significantly different in that shot, not like the one Fede shared in the Alien Day still? A lot more volume to them. I can see the Super Facehugger vibes in the colours there too.

Actually, looking at in motion again, it does look more normal when it jumps.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I really like that there seem to be an emphasis on the dangerosity of facehuggers, they deserve it.

Redcloud21

Redcloud21

I seen the trailer several times now and I love it....I think it is going to be awesome

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 21, 2024, 09:49:21 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 21, 2024, 09:23:32 AMIt is, a character from the Nostromo book.

Father Corbelan, a Catholic priest, I see. Wonder if there will be religious undertones in this film like we had in Alien 3 and Ressurection?

The paradigm-shifting influence of the Renaissance was felt on all aspects of life, including religion...

germanator2

germanator2

Plot Twist: Callie Spaeny's character is revealed to actually be Amanda. That last shot of her in the trailer isn't too far off from her either and Fede and co. definitely played Isolation before they made this

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 21, 2024, 06:38:49 AMNot sure if anyone picked up on this design detail yet. So I brightened up the shot to help a bit.

https://twitter.com/mikes_monsters/status/1770701104919253154?s=46

It may have already, but there's too many messages to read through at this point. 😅

Grid Alien fans in shambles after Scarface Alien's cracked dome isn't caked in green blood

Slutty Badger

Quote from: germanator2 on Mar 21, 2024, 11:06:31 AMPlot Twist: Callie Spaeny's character is revealed to actually be Amanda. That last shot of her in the trailer isn't too far off from her either and Fede and co. definitely played Isolation before they made this

Oh my underwear, NO.

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

Quote from: germanator2 on Mar 21, 2024, 11:06:31 AMPlot Twist: Callie Spaeny's character is revealed to actually be Amanda. That last shot of her in the trailer isn't too far off from her either and Fede and co. definitely played Isolation before they made this
I can see they would take key notes regarding tension and suspense, aswell as design and aesthetics referenced throughout isolation, but they'd be smarter than go "yeah we're just gonna do Isolation but in film form this time!"

Slutty Badger

Also, nice to hear a British accent! Wonder if there's gonna be a connection to the 3WE, especially since the original film featured the logo on Jones' cat carrier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed