Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,272 times)

BigChapismyBestFriend

One question that came to me now is this a teaser for the trailer or is this a trailer on his own?

[cancerblack]

It is a teaser trailer.

SiL

SiL

Future trailers will be longer and feature more of the plot.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Yay, I would like to see my xeno Buddy

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

I mean, we really never saw facehugger's tube in work closely. Yeah, it looks a little too big, but effect is even more disturbing because of that. Besides, imagine being a facehugger that just wants to release its load and bad WY scientists are keeping him from doing that for a long time. No wonder that poor fella Has everything swollen down there  :laugh:

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

The sets remind me a lot of the first Alien film. Makes sense given this film takes place between Alien and Aliens. How will they use it to create some innovative shock horror scenes, I will be interested to know. What kind of new horror scenes will there be I wonder?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cougerboy on Mar 21, 2024, 01:51:58 AMWhat kind of new horror scenes will there be I wonder?

Piles of facehuggers, it seems, for starters.

BigChapismyBestFriend

I also really love that they're using practical effects I mean yeah they clearly use CGI when they needed it but it's not all the time like in Prey, even though I really like that movie, I did have a problem that it didn't use the practical effects, even though they have them. It would've been cheaper if they didn't use CGI for the face.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Prey used a ton of practical effect, just not for the face... and that face design was bad as CG and as a practical effect.

Are the alien screeches from Aliens coming back or are they just a placeholder for the trailer? Anyway to know? Was nice to hear the old ones again anyway.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 21, 2024, 02:30:31 AMAre the alien screeches from Aliens coming back or are they juat a placeholder for the trailer? Anyway know? Was nice to hear the old ones again anyway.

No way to know for sure, but I'm inclined to think they're just stock sounds being used for the trailer, since they're all just disembodied screeches.

Scott Conover

I would have thought the facehugger would be little harder to take off someone, like the little starros in Suicide Squad. I guess maybe it's dead but don't they usually climb off and die after impregnation?

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 21, 2024, 02:30:31 AMPrey used a ton of practical effect, just not for the face... and that face design was bad as CG and as a practical effect.

Are the alien screeches from Aliens coming back or are they just a placeholder for the trailer? Anyway to know? Was nice to hear the old ones again anyway.
oh yeah, I noticed that the Pural effects were used when the the predator was uncloaked. I just wish that the face was just practical effects and not CGI. But there were multiple times where that was invisible, and I wish there were less scenes with that.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 21, 2024, 02:32:35 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 21, 2024, 02:30:31 AMAre the alien screeches from Aliens coming back or are they juat a placeholder for the trailer? Anyway know? Was nice to hear the old ones again anyway.

No way to know for sure, but I'm inclined to think they're just stock sounds being used for the trailer, since they're all just disembodied screeches.
I'm pretty sure those sound effects were just placeholders. We heard the AVP 2010 scream within the alien covenant trailer didn't we?

SM

SM

Quote from: Scott Conover on Mar 21, 2024, 02:37:12 AMI would have thought the facehugger would be little harder to take off someone, like the little starros in Suicide Squad. I guess maybe it's dead but don't they usually climb off and die after impregnation?

Usually.

If they're facehugger fingers in the shot of tube coming out of the woman's mouth, they look kind of floppy and possibly dead.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Seems like there would be multiple xenomorph depending if those chestburster come out or not

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Fingers crossed that the film is actually good.. because that teaser is not doing it for me. I've watched it several times, so there's something there. I just don't know what it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed