Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Started by ace3g, Sep 29, 2022, 10:24:45 PM

Author
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (Read 4,188 times)

KiramidHead

Odd, considering there was a Nova in War.

SM

SM

As mankind gets dumber the pool of baby names they can remember decreases.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 12, 2024, 04:17:15 AMOdd, considering there was a Nova in War.

Huh, totally forgot about that.

I've only seen the recent three films once (maybe twice with Rise...) and don't remember them nearly as vividly as I do the original five, though I do remember quite liking them. Will definitely have to revisit them before Kingdom is out.

ace3g

ace3g

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 12, 2024, 04:46:46 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 12, 2024, 04:17:15 AMOdd, considering there was a Nova in War.

Huh, totally forgot about that.

I've only seen the recent three films once (maybe twice with Rise...) and don't remember them nearly as vividly as I do the original five, though I do remember quite liking them. Will definitely have to revisit them before Kingdom is out.

Your brain keeps looping back around, just like the original movies. ;)

Also I see you apparently have no memory at all of the Burton film.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 12, 2024, 05:40:27 AMAlso I see you apparently have no memory at all of the Burton film.  :laugh:

Watched it once as a kid, right around the time it came out, which was just after I got into the original series. Didn't like it, never saw it again.

I'll give it a revisit when I watch all of the other movies before Kingdom, even though I probably shouldn't haha.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I also saw the Burton movie in my late teens, I remember it being fun with a nonsensical ending.

KiramidHead

Outside of the makeup effects, there really isn't much there.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/wesball/status/1756922836193845519

Glad to hear. Hope they are as good about not spoiling the whole thing when the Alien: Romulus marketing kicks off, too!

ace3g

KiramidHead

So I revisited the movies (barring the Burton one because two viewings were more than enough) and made a ranking:

Immortan Jonesy

The Morlocks look more handsome than normal🤔

Kradan

Kradan

All I know about the franchise:

SiL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed