Aliens: What if…

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 21, 2023, 03:08:24 AM

Author
Aliens: What if… (Read 17,663 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah! Fair enough! I'd completely forgotten about that.

Chieftain Suom

Chieftain Suom

Aliens: What If... #2 was just solicited as part of a 5 issue series.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

WHAT IF... the Alien had killed Ripley and Jones had to escape the Nostromo on his own

WHAT IF... Bishop hadn't knicked his finger while doing the knife-game with Hudson

WHAT IF... Ripley didn't know how to pilot a power loader and had to fist-fight the Alien Queen like god intended

WHAT IF... Charles Bishop Weyland and Peter Weyland got in a staring contest

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

ALIENS: WHAT IF...? #2 (OF 5)

Paul Reiser, Leon Reiser, Adam F. Goldberg, Hans Rodionoff & Brian Volk-Weiss (W)

Guiu Vilanova (A) • Cover by Phil Noto • VARIANT COVER BY LUCIO PARRILLO

VARIANT COVER BY DAVID LOPEZ • VARIANT COVER BY TBA

WHAT IF...CARTER BURKE HAD LIVED?

Thirty-five years after the disaster on Hadleys Hope, company man Carter Burke is eeking out a cursed existence on a backwater asteroid. With his once-promising career in the toilet, Burke's only remaining purpose in life is to care for his daughter, Brie. She hates him, probably for being a horrible person. And when she finds out what he's up to now? It's not going to be a friendly reunion. Has Burke learned his lesson, or is he about to get all of his companions killed again?

32 PGS./Parental Advisory...$3.99

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/01/25/full-april-2024-marvel-comics-solicitations/

SiL

SiL

I don't know what surprises me more; this wasn't a one shot, or that they're going with a 65 year old Burke.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Jan 26, 2024, 09:51:52 PMI don't know what surprises me more; this wasn't a one shot, or that they're going with a 65 year old Burke.

Old Man Burke.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Good cover. Strange premise, but I'll bite, let's see what they've got.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Him holding the egg... That definitely lends credence to the theory that they're going to write Burke putting the egg on the Sulaco.

He wouldn't be able to carry an egg unless he'd already been impregnated. So he gets cocooned, impregnated, manages to struggle free, stashes the egg for revenge?

That would be pretty hilarious. People are already mad enough about Newt and Hicks dying. Imagine finding out f**king Burke managed to kill them.

Chieftain Suom

Chieftain Suom

I'm wondering if this What If series will tie-in with Marvel's Aliens: Aftermath, which also took place in 2214...

SM

SM

Burke is a robot.

Stitch

Stitch

Not bothered getting any of the other marvel alien books, but I've put out a subscription on this. Sounds interesting. Maybe crazy and awful, but interesting.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Thats one small egg...

So did he have a daughter after the events of Aliens?
If not, then canon!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 28, 2024, 01:46:17 PMThats one small egg...

So did he have a daughter after the events of Aliens?
If not, then canon!

Thanks, didn't even notice. Damn that egg is so small! :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed