Aliens: What if… (Read 12,995 times)

TilotnyWorshiper28

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

The word "goddamn" is censored.

Whisky. Tango. FOXTROT.

SiL

SiL

Even better, it's more censored than f**k and f**king. Amazing.

SM

SM

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 03, 2024, 05:58:57 PMThe word "goddamn" is censored.

Whisky. Tango. FOXTROT.

Sounds like Golic has been language-policing.

SM

SM

It's okay to say 'f@#*'.  It ain't against God.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 03, 2024, 04:56:13 PMhttps://comicbookclublive.com/2024/03/01/marvel-preview-aliens-what-if-1/

Respect that these don't look like traced/PSed screencaps from the film. I'm liking the visuals so far.

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 03, 2024, 05:58:57 PMThe word "goddamn" is censored.

Whisky. Tango. FOXTROT.

How very random and hilarious.  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Whisky. Tango. FOXTROT.
Always confused me when in radio edits of songs, they'd censor the word "god" but not "damn" (example: "Life in the Fast Lane" by the Eagles). Like, which one is the bad word here?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Pretty cool re-creation of the Ops battle.
I saw an "alternate" "What if" cover for an Aliens story on Facebook (not sure if a continuation of the Burke storyline), but it had a woman in yellow Mech Armor (kind of like Powerloader or MAX armor).
Not sure what that was about, but I cannot find it anymore.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 05, 2024, 03:57:08 PMPretty cool re-creation of the Ops battle.
I saw an "alternate" "What if" cover for an Aliens story on Facebook (not sure if a continuation of the Burke storyline), but it had a woman in yellow Mech Armor (kind of like Powerloader or MAX armor).
Not sure what that was about, but I cannot find it anymore.

It's on the Xenopedia page.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

just read #1 it was insane 

Chieftain Suom

Chieftain Suom

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 06, 2024, 06:15:37 PMjust read #1 it was insane 

So happy this is a five issue series!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm 12 pages in and wow...

Spoiler
that must be a really strong grenade to have reached all the way over from the colony to the processor and jolted Burke out of the resin like that...
[close]

:P  :-X Oooops.

They really leaned in hard on trying to make Burke sympathetic and then dropping that last splash! I'm definitely curious to see where they're going.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2024, 02:40:38 PM
Spoiler
that must be a really strong grenade to have reached all the way over from the colony to the processor and jolted Burke out of the resin like that...
[close]

...wat.

Wweyland

Wweyland

It might have just been a coincidental explosion at the same time.
I also had a chance to glance through this, it is insane.
And besides the deleted Burke cocoon scene, you could make a case that it's not a "What if", but it actually all happened.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed