Aliens Bishop

Started by felix, Apr 19, 2023, 04:56:25 AM

Author
Aliens Bishop (Read 80,116 times)

bulletproof2k

bulletproof2k

I'll probably get a Kindle version of the book for review, and then a hardcover.

Wweyland

Wweyland

So does Bishop actually lose an arm while grabbing an Alien tail?
(Great Cover otherwise)

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 09, 2023, 09:47:50 AMSo does Bishop actually lose an arm while grabbing an Alien tail?

No.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Dec 09, 2023, 10:08:31 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 09, 2023, 09:47:50 AMSo does Bishop actually lose an arm while grabbing an Alien tail?

No.
False advertising!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Loads of Alien novels (and comics too for that matter) have had covers that bear no relation to things that actually happen in them.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2023, 01:02:35 PMLoads of Alien novels (and comics too for that matter) have had covers that bear no relation to things that actually happen in them.

Yeah. Think Inferno's Fall was the only recent cover to actually reflect what happens within.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2023, 01:02:35 PMLoads of Alien novels (and comics too for that matter) have had covers that bear no relation to things that actually happen in them.
I seem to recall that the covers for 'Aliens: Kidnapped' showed an adult Alien despite there being no adult Aliens in the story whatsoever.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

So in what year does this book take place?

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Dec 10, 2023, 10:39:04 PMSo in what year does this book take place?

I've been through it and I don't think it's ever stated, so given that Bishop is rebuilt near Fiorina 161 and the early events of the Australia Wars are presented as fairly recent, I assume it's 2179.

SiL

SiL

The what wars

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

SiL

SiL

That's the emu wars.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm aware ;)

SiL

SiL

I know.

I'm mostly marveling at the inanity of "the Australia wars" and wills like some actual details if they exist

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: SiL on Dec 11, 2023, 01:14:43 PMI know.

I'm mostly marveling at the inanity of "the Australia wars" and wills like some actual details if they exist

Colonial Marines Operations Manual.

You're welcome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed