Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 30,041 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Are there any more game modes besides putting people on hooks?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 17, 2023, 05:08:10 PMAre there any more game modes besides putting people on hooks?
Nope, if you want more variety you can play for the Rift Challenges or wait for events, such as the upcoming Halloween one

Wweyland

Wweyland

Now I checked the game's Metacritic score and I'm not surprised:
https://www.metacritic.com/game/dead-by-daylight/critic-reviews/?platform=pc

Still Collating...

A serious version of the game would be great. Imagine Isolation with a multiplayer mode. The Alien can or cannot be controlled by a player, that's optional. But multiple people trying to survive against that AI and escape a map would be great. Maybe only one player has a flamer. Or all of them do, but the ammo is very limited, there are a million and one combinations.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 18, 2023, 11:34:01 AMA serious version of the game would be great. Imagine Isolation with a multiplayer mode. The Alien can or cannot be controlled by a player, that's optional. But multiple people trying to survive against that AI and escape a map would be great. Maybe only one player has a flamer. Or all of them do, but the ammo is very limited, there are a million and one combinations.
But that's Alien Isolation, not DBD

Wweyland

Wweyland

The game is missing some brutal and creative kills

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 18, 2023, 01:28:11 PMThe game is missing some brutal and creative kills
Yeah, Alien, Singularity, Hag and Oni are the only ones with really good kills that also have gore involved in some way

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 17, 2023, 10:42:42 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 17, 2023, 04:39:35 AMIs anybody getting one out of this game because I'm having a hard time finding it beside winning
Play for badges/bloodpoints, not for kills
It kinda hard to do that if you bad at the game, and the Survivors taunt you. This game can bring out the beast in you.

PAS Spinelli

It's worth noting the Alien tail hitbox is currently buggy, so try out some other kills meanwhile, get them to prestige 1 to unlock their perks for Alien

PAS Spinelli

Alien will be getting a Blight skin

Corporal Hicks

Definitely curious to see how that one looks.

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 18, 2023, 01:42:36 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 18, 2023, 01:28:11 PMThe game is missing some brutal and creative kills
Yeah, Alien, Singularity, Hag and Oni are the only ones with really good kills that also have gore involved in some way
Agree dude, I want to see them go all the way with the gore, if Predator comes out I want to see a him ripping a Survivor spinal cord off

Wweyland

Wweyland

Is there any possibility of the Predator appearing?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 20, 2023, 01:03:17 PMIs there any possibility of the Predator appearing?
Predator is a matter of when for this game, not if, expect him to show up within the next year

BigChapismyBestFriend

It might be this year because the next title update is going to be a license character we don't know who but I think it's a possibility.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed