Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 28,537 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Do you have to use real money to unlock all the new skins?

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

That a line Alien is a more lethal fast variation of the NewJorn concept.

I meant that Clone Alien is a more lethal faster variation of the NewBorn concept

bobby brown

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 30, 2023, 04:24:22 PMDo you have to use real money to unlock all the new skins?

Except for the Aliens Ripley outfit, and the bloody variant of the standard Alien, yes, and quite a lot.

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

I thought the font was a nice touch. Using the Isolation font..all caps.....single spaces......good use of leading by pxl. white on a .....
'gameplay'. I hope to god  there will be a DLC with italix one day. that would be worth double the price. Maybe  a stroke effect. a glow possible. i mean if its not in their budget I understand I'll take what they offer at face value. New modified font and all. umm.....and thoughts on gradients on the font (or is that too much cgi)?

Wweyland

Wweyland

I am a bit thrown off that I cannot select a map when playing.
Still familiarizing myself with the somewhat confusing play mechanics.

BlueMarsalis79

You wanna explain yourselves DBD?

Local Trouble

Wweyland

Wweyland

It's a DNA mutation, of course.

Crew Expendable

Dead by Daylight does this thing where they release "legendary cosmetic sets", it would be cool to see Hicks or even Bishop added as skins under the Ripley character. I really want Alien 3 Ripley and the Dog Alien to complete the quadrilogy before anything else though. Something that Dead by Daylight does well is introduce horror franchises to people who otherwise would have no interest in watching the movies they are from. I hope the Alien DLC brings more people into the fandom. More Alien fans means more Alien releases  ;D

Wweyland

Wweyland

I'm having a hard time enjoying this game. It gets very repetitive. How many times can you put someone on a hook? I guess they expect me to buy the extras to keep it going.

Corporal Hicks

I think it's not so much a binge game, as much as it is a few hours every now and then kind of game.

Sabres21768

I'm really digging this new Xeno Clone skin.
It is appropriately gross.
Love the strands of hair.

Thatguy2068

Is anybody getting one out of this game because I'm having a hard time finding it beside winning

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 17, 2023, 04:39:35 AMIs anybody getting one out of this game because I'm having a hard time finding it beside winning
Play for badges/bloodpoints, not for kills

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed