Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,256 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2023, 08:29:58 PMMy 12th anniversary at work today. Not sure whether to be happy or sad. lol

I know how you feel.  My 20th is next April.  :-\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

You have a job?

I always assumed you spent all your time on here waiting for a new reply to the egg on the Sulaco thread.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 02, 2023, 06:42:30 AMYou have a job?

I always assumed you spent all your time on here waiting for a new reply to the egg on the Sulaco thread.

My job allows me to do both.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 02, 2023, 06:42:30 AMYou have a job?

I think he once said he was a troubleshooter, but I assert, he is more of a troublemaker. :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Year 10 of unpaid care duty for me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 02, 2023, 12:25:07 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2023, 08:29:58 PMMy 12th anniversary at work today. Not sure whether to be happy or sad. lol

I know how you feel.  My 20th is next April.  :-\

Tomorrow is the start date for my new engineer too. This'll be my genuine first day as a manager. I've been a supervisor before, but now I'm having to make sure HR sorts his contract and etc. I barely look after myself at, now I gotta be responsible for someone else.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@Corporal Hicks A A Ron! You done messed up, A A Ron!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do enjoy the Key and Peele sketches.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Mexican standoff one is one of my favourites.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That reminds me. I need to see if Nope ever get released over here actually.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

It has been a while since I've been on here  :'(  Been homeless since Feb/March of this year.  Sofa surfing from pillar to post, etc.  I've come close to giving up a few times...Anyways, I've finally managed to get a small flat sorted so hopefully all will go well and to plan and I will be back online and back on the old forums soon.

I hope everyone here is ok and all is well...take care everyone and hopefully speak soon.

oduodu

oduodu

sorry to hear that.  hope thimgs will turn for the better soon.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Sep 08, 2023, 09:53:45 AMIt has been a while since I've been on here  :'(  Been homeless since Feb/March of this year.  Sofa surfing from pillar to post, etc.  I've come close to giving up a few times...Anyways, I've finally managed to get a small flat sorted so hopefully all will go well and to plan and I will be back online and back on the old forums soon.

I hope everyone here is ok and all is well...take care everyone and hopefully speak soon.
Very sorry to hear that. Hope it settles for you soon

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: oduodu on Sep 08, 2023, 10:20:26 AMsorry to hear that.  hope thimgs will turn for the better soon.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 08, 2023, 10:26:00 AMVery sorry to hear that. Hope it settles for you soon

Thank you gentlemen  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that, alpha! Fingers crossed the new flat works out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed