Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,541 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 02, 2022, 04:30:21 AMSo I'm actually excited to soon take part in an upcoming contest on Tokyo Otaku Mode that happens every spring and fall where the 1st place winner can win up to $500 (in-store).

I don't actually expect win anything, but I do want to participate at the least and see if I can learn anything new in the process.

More here/shameless self-advertisement:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=65727.new#new

A model photography contest? That's damn cool! That last photo was great. You got this!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I will poke him about it when we play later.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Taking a short leave from the forums for self care - could be a week, or a couple. Y'all take care, the Daleks shall return

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Hope your leave is fruitful.

And your absence will be noticed. Thanks for the heads up. Glad it's temporary I hate to think of losing any more regulars.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 05, 2022, 04:13:39 PMHope your leave is fruitful.

And your absence will be noticed. Thanks for the heads up. Glad it's temporary I hate to think of losing any more regulars.
Thank you so much for the kind words my friend, I appreciate it. :)

I'm going through a transitional period of sorts so I better focus. Worry not, these boards have been a second home to me for the past decade - won't be that easy to get rid of me!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Take care of yourself Omega.

Kradan

Kradan

Dang it

Hope to see you back soon, @Omegamorph

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I genuinely earnestly hope it improves your quality of life.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I've spent the last day of my vacation cleaning, used a shop vacuum with bristles to finally take on the ceiling, couldn't tell if it was working at first until I turned off the lights and used a flashlight and it was really noticeable how one side I already did had no cobweb and the other side I didn't do had cobweb, it's just hard to see because of it being a popcorn ceiling.

While I was at it I did the walls and behind the pictures too. Then I started dusting the figures and wiping down the shelves and furniture and cleaning the computer screen and picture frames.

Just gotta sort some clutter on the floor and vacuum the floor then I should be good.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@Immortan Jonesy I can't reply to your message.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 06, 2022, 08:24:50 AM@Immortan Jonesy I can't reply to your message.

Send me something!  :P

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Sent!

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

@Corporal Hicks, @The Eighth Passenger

Is it true that The Queen has passed away ?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Yes, @Kradan It's all over the news.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed