10 (5.1%)
Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 162,900 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I don't think it's good, I do think it's fun, and that's more than I can say for Prometheus and Alien Covenant.

Kradan

Kradan

Sometimes I just have trouble understanding people. I thought you loved Covenant

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can appreciate it because I am an Alien fanatic and can see the worth in it but... it is not good.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've been thinking about it, why people don't get the success, and I think I have the answer.

You underestimate the power that a good doggo has over the masses.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You may have a point. I'm not a dog person and while I think the movie is very good, I'm not wetting the bed over it either.

SiL

SiL

I am a dog person and I think the Coco hype needs to stop.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I absolutely love it but Coco has not a ton to do with it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Well actually... I did really enjoy the last viewing with my friend nicknamed Coco...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Was Coco hype for Coco?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

;) Of course.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

♫ We'd rather have the bark of Coco Wuffs. ♫

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Honestly with the big deal people were making about the dog, I was surprised how little of the movie it was actually in. It just kind of disappears for portions of it.

Lionhart

Lionhart

What's the big deal with the dog? It's not like it's the first time we see a dog in a movie?

There was nothing about this movie that was iconic. No iconic characters, No tension, no iconic dialogs, Design of the Predator was shit, the cgi was shit and will definitely look worse in couple of years. Where is all this super hype coming from?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Feral's an already iconic design.

Naru and Taabe are now among my favourite characters in either Alien or Predator franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed