[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (19.9%)
I do not like the new face design
74 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 150,077 times)

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: GQSioux on Aug 08, 2022, 09:09:14 PMI don't mind it. Sort of gives me Neanderthal Predator vibes.
That's how I interpreted it too

Master

For me he is a Superpredator.

Necronomicon II

He's a Skinwalker. Brutal and thicc. Thicc boi. 😅😍 Why rehash the same design over and over lol The French and the First Nations don't look the same either. 💁�♂️

Master

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Aug 11, 2022, 04:24:33 PMHe's a Skinwalker. Brutal and thicc. Thicc boi. 😅😍 Why rehash the same design over and over lol The French and the First Nations don't look the same either. 💁�♂️

Both Caucasian and Native American has similar shape of face. Differences are automatically noticable but not overexaggerated.

Above you have chart of eyeplacement and Fearl has hypertelorism which, in most cases, is one of symptoms of genetical disorder.

This does not look normal (and allot like Fearl at thesame time).

Kradan

Kradan

It's a f**king alien. It doesn't have to strictly follow the rules of human's anatomy

BigDaddyJohn

I agree with Kradan on this.

BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe it's an inbred hillbilly Predator.  Its eyes are spaced even wider than Anya Taylor-Joy's.

Master

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 11, 2022, 07:18:30 PMIt's a f**king alien. It doesn't have to strictly follow the rules of human's anatomy

Yet it does have two arms, two legs and five fingers.

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1557817493787385857

Gotta say, seeing the classic mandibles peeking out from behind Feral's mask... I'm not really a fan of the combination. I think the new face/mandible structure was the only way to really get this particular mask sitting well.

Also, I've never purchased any of Neca's figures before but... moderately curious to grab Feral if the sculpt looks decent. Can't get enough of this "ugly motherf**ker."

Lionhart

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 11, 2022, 07:53:35 PMMaybe it's an inbred hillbilly Predator.  Its eyes are spaced even wider than Anya Taylor-Joy's.

Haahahaha, I love that idea. You might be right. He look retarded.

Kradan

Quote from: Master on Aug 11, 2022, 08:04:47 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 11, 2022, 07:18:30 PMIt's a f**king alien. It doesn't have to strictly follow the rules of human's anatomy

Yeah, because it's being performed by a human being in a suit. Kinda limits your design choices

Master

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 11, 2022, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Master on Aug 11, 2022, 08:04:47 PM

Yeah, because it's being performed by a human being in a suit. Kinda limits your design choices

Don't give me this man in the suit bro. Some principles of human anatomy suits predator just fine and things we're talking abour here   are, by comparison with earlier films, legit and holds merit.

Kradan

Kradan

Why not ? Why isn't that a valid argument ? A lot of movie monsters are humanoid in shape simply because they were played by men in suits and that inevitably leads to some limitations. But now people act like it's some sort of a genius artistic choice when it's merely a restriction of using practical effects

Master

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 11, 2022, 08:53:52 PMWhy not ? Why isn't that a valid argument ? A lot of movie monsters are humanoid in shape simply because they were played by men in suits and that inevitably leads to some limitations. But now people act like it's some sort of a genius artistic choice when it's merely a restriction of using practical effects

Becasue earlier Predator had eyes placed in certain place of it's face.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed