Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 162,853 times)

PredatorvsAliens

PredatorvsAliens

yeah im not a fan of streaming services
you dont own anything and whenever they want they can remove the content.
i actually like to have collections it feels special instead of just an app you click.

von

von

just a quick question for the few who've had the privilege of watching the screening.. a simple yes or no would suffice. related to the role of kyle strauts

Spoiler
should we expect to see any other creatures besides the ones already shown in the trailer (namely bear, dog, horse, feral predator)?
[close]

Highland

Highland

As someone that owns vinyl records. I get wanting to own things, but I like streaming services personally as an addition.

For the price of a couple beers I get near on unlimited content at the touch of a button.

Getting Prey beamed to your home is pretty cool I reckon!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Highland on Jul 24, 2022, 01:50:15 PMAs someone that owns vinyl records. I get wanting to own things, but I like streaming services personally as an addition.
As an addition, yes. As a sole means of having access to movies and shows, no.

Carter Burke

Carter Burke

I wouldn't be TO excited about this movie. I hope i am wrong but from what i read about the ending concerning the predator i personally am a bit dissapointed.

O well, i hope it is done in a satisfying way. Hope i will really enjoy it. It's all about the execution of an idea.

Highland

Highland

That's a no brainer. They would never go that path though.

There's a whole hardware industry worth billions that would just vanish.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Highland on Jul 25, 2022, 01:40:59 AMThat's a no brainer. They would never go that path though.

Film studios don't care. As soon as every market has reliable enough internet to make streaming feasible, goodnight physical media.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Extended chat with Ridgetop from our initial reaction video featuring footage from the premiere, after party and more is going to be up on my channel in a few hours. It's about 10 minutes longer with some more questions answered. But still not a spoiler in sight. Will have a video on that closer to or on the date of the release.

You'll be able to see it at https://youtube.com/c/MikesMonsters

Glad so many of you enjoyed the original video! This one is much less Ridgetop and I just talking at the camera.

This shill is going to sleep for a week.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Jul 25, 2022, 07:48:25 AM
Quote from: Highland on Jul 25, 2022, 01:40:59 AMThat's a no brainer. They would never go that path though.

Film studios don't care. As soon as every market has reliable enough internet to make streaming feasible, goodnight physical media.

That's the kicker though, we won't. Not unless you're getting fibre to the premises.

Vinyl proves that it's not only about quality. Like you said, people like to own things.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm surprised no one (I think ?) asked anything about the dog.

Pretty sure I'm going to like that dog
Spoiler
and be sad if Feral f**ks it up. I'd say it's likely to happen.
[close]

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 25, 2022, 04:20:10 PMI'm surprised no one (I think ?) asked anything about the dog.

Pretty sure I'm going to like that dog
Spoiler
and be sad if Feral f**ks it up. I'd say it's likely to happen.
[close]

I speak on the doggo and how he is involved with the film in my extended chat with Ridgetop. In short, doggo is f**king awesome too.

Video is live now!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Actually I have one unconsequential question that will probably amuse only me, but does the french trappers say anything in french ? Like french slur or some like that ?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 25, 2022, 09:04:22 PMActually I have one unconsequential question that will probably amuse only me, but does the french trappers say anything in french ? Like french slur or some like that ?

They speak entirely in French. No subtitles either.

SiL

SiL

Mon Dieu

Kradan

Kradan

Le Predateur !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed