New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,810 times)

The Ghoul

Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 06:09:14 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 08, 2011, 05:55:43 PM
Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 12:59:58 AM
Hello Everyone !
My name is Luuk and I'm starting to fall in love with the Alien and Predator Movies.
I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I start watching the classic movies and I only have to see Alien 3/4 left.
And I'm also a big fan of the games, sadly for me I don't have the money to upgrade my pc for playing AvP2010
but maybe in the future.
I'm searching for the Alien plushes right now and I really hope sombody could help me with this here (I will open a new Topic if necessary)
I'm also a Photoshopper and I really love to make and listen Music. I think that is everything you have to know for now.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Welcome friend. :)

Thanks Mate :)
I'm already feeling home.

Ofcourse I also wanna welcome the newest members.

I'm Ghoul.

Welcome.

Ghost rider is my Business partner and I have a feeling you'll get to know us well in the near future.

Welcome bro.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 12:59:58 AM
Hello Everyone !
My name is Luuk and I'm starting to fall in love with the Alien and Predator Movies.
I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I start watching the classic movies and I only have to see Alien 3/4 left.
And I'm also a big fan of the games, sadly for me I don't have the money to upgrade my pc for playing AvP2010
but maybe in the future.
I'm searching for the Alien plushes right now and I really hope sombody could help me with this here (I will open a new Topic if necessary)
I'm also a Photoshopper and I really love to make and listen Music. I think that is everything you have to know for now.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Welcome to the boards, PredatorGFX.  :)

PredatorGFX

QuoteI'm Ghoul.

Welcome.

Ghost rider is my Business partner and I have a feeling you'll get to know us well in the near future.

Welcome bro.

I'm looking forward to it :)

QuoteWelcome to the boards, PredatorGFX.  :)

Thank Sir!

-PredatorGFX

First Blood

Welcome, see you around.  :)

PredatorGFX

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 12, 2011, 03:24:26 AM
Welcome, see you around.  :)

Thanks Man :)

Romulus

Romulus

Hi mine names Mark aka Romulus.

Just a quick fact I love Roman culture. Anyway, I'm a HUGE AVP fan, and have been dying to join this site. It seems really cool and I've been wanting to join in on the debates. Anyway, I decided to join, and am looking forward to meeting everyone here

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Romulus on Mar 15, 2011, 11:26:12 PM

Just a quick fact I love Roman culture. Anyway, I'm a HUGE AVP fan, and have been dying to join this site. It seems really cool and I've been wanting to join in on the debates. Anyway, I decided to join, and am looking forward to meeting everyone here

Welcome to the boards. I'm the resident Spirit of Vengeance. ;)

First Blood

Welcome, good to have you.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome friend, good to have you with us :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards! :)

The Ghoul

Welcome and I'm a roman history buff.

I think we'd get along just fine bro.

Welcome.

Romulus

Romulus

Thanks for all welcomes.

Looking forward to all the time i'm going to spend on here.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Romulus on Mar 17, 2011, 03:35:11 PM
Thanks for all welcomes.

Looking forward to all the time i'm going to spend on here.

Good to hear.  ;)

IrateMulletMan

Greetings! I'm also new here but its always nice to meet someone new!
Peace! Jake

EEV2650

EEV2650

Hello Cityhunter7x7. Welcome to AVPG. Enjoy the place.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed