New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,355 times)

L33T Link

Whoooo yeah dino discussing havent done that for a while.

IrateMulletMan

Hey everyone!
I'm Jake i'm 15 years old grew up loving Predator and Predator 2 and just recently the Alien and AVP series!
Also love collecting toys playing Xbox and watching 80's action films.
Well thats me in a nutshell for ya!
"Yipie ki yay motherf**ker!"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

"Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?" ;)

Welcome dude, enjoy your stay.

ShadowPred

Quote from: CityHunter7x7 on Mar 06, 2011, 04:56:18 AM
Hey everyone!
I'm Jake i'm 15 years old grew up loving Predator and Predator 2 and just recently the Alien and AVP series!

The energy is about right.

The Ghoul

Hey everyone!

Welcome and that sounded like you were pretty excited, even for a 15 yearold.

Welcome man, welcome.

Purebreedalien

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the forums.  :)

Ghost Rider

Hey everyone!

Welcome friend. :)

IrateMulletMan

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone and yeah i'm a Monster energy junkie so ya i'm usually full of energy haha

PredatorGFX

Hello Everyone !
My name is Luuk and I'm starting to fall in love with the Alien and Predator Movies.
I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I start watching the classic movies and I only have to see Alien 3/4 left.
And I'm also a big fan of the games, sadly for me I don't have the money to upgrade my pc for playing AvP2010
but maybe in the future.
I'm searching for the Alien plushes right now and I really hope sombody could help me with this here (I will open a new Topic if necessary)
I'm also a Photoshopper and I really love to make and listen Music. I think that is everything you have to know for now.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 12:59:58 AMMy name is Luuk and I'm starting to fall in love with the Alien and Predator Movies.

Join me, and together, we can rule the (AvP) galaxy as father and son!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 12:59:58 AM
Hello Everyone !
My name is Luuk and I'm starting to fall in love with the Alien and Predator Movies.
I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I start watching the classic movies and I only have to see Alien 3/4 left.
And I'm also a big fan of the games, sadly for me I don't have the money to upgrade my pc for playing AvP2010
but maybe in the future.
I'm searching for the Alien plushes right now and I really hope sombody could help me with this here (I will open a new Topic if necessary)
I'm also a Photoshopper and I really love to make and listen Music. I think that is everything you have to know for now.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Welcome buddy, sounds like you'll make a great addition to our community :)

PredatorGFX

Join me, and together, we can rule the (AvP) galaxy as father and son!

(Great Welcome!)
And that is an offer I can't refuse  8)

QuoteWelcome buddy, sounds like you'll make a great addition to our community :)

That's is all I wanted to hear ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome.

-Luuk

Ghost Rider

Hello Everyone !
but maybe in the future.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

PredatorGFX

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 08, 2011, 05:55:43 PM
Hello Everyone !
but maybe in the future.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Thanks Mate :)
I'm already feeling home.

Ofcourse I also wanna welcome the newest members.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: PredatorGFX on Mar 08, 2011, 06:09:14 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 08, 2011, 05:55:43 PM
Hello Everyone !
but maybe in the future.

See you guys around,
-PredatorGFX (Luuk)

Thanks Mate :)
I'm already feeling home.

Ofcourse I also wanna welcome the newest members.
Indeed. Enjoy yourself. I look forward to discussions :).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed