Whos sick

Started by arnold23, Sep 16, 2007, 02:38:19 AM

Author
Whos sick (Read 6,294 times)

brad873

brad873

back to page one. with spelling, you realy need to keep an open mind. im from wales, and they way of spelling hear moves into the english spelling (i cant speek welsh well, but ive lived hear all my life, so i pick traits up :-[) so i spell words how they sound. i am getting better now, but still, for all you know some of these people could be from china and hardly speek english. although i will admit, some of it does get anoying if its realy bad.

i hate the same posts to, but alot of things are like 30 pages back, so who goes back that far, and the search thing isnt always that efficiant

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: brad873 on Jan 16, 2008, 04:20:46 PM
back to page one. with spelling, you realy need to keep an open mind. im from wales, and they way of spelling hear moves into the english spelling (i cant speek welsh well, but ive lived hear all my life, so i pick traits up :-[) so i spell words how they sound. i am getting better now, but still, for all you know some of these people could be from china and hardly speek english. although i will admit, some of it does get anoying if its realy bad.
Good point, some countries also spell words different like Ameriacans spell color but i'm Canadian so I spell colour.

brad873

brad873

we spell it like that too, but i sometimes do it the american way just so i dont get all the crap from the americans (you would be suprised how offen i get done for spelling that on other forums

Master Chief

Master Chief

Hey man, you had better cap·i·tal·ize that 'A' in Americans or you'll be sorry!  You just disrespected my whole country!  ;) :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed