Whos sick

Started by arnold23, Sep 16, 2007, 02:38:19 AM

Author
Whos sick (Read 6,339 times)

arnold23

arnold23

of these DAMN noobs posting stuff we have already written?

Getting rediculous.  Lets take out the trash!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Speak for yourself  :P  I had to move your topic 'cause you posted it in the wrong area.  Unrelated to what you said, but still kinda n00bish.  :P

Although if any of the other mods disagree with me, feel free to move it to another board like general discussion.  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

A teacher doesn't stop teaching just because his students have graduated does he?  New "classes" are always coming in, and its up to more experienced people to teach them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sick of retarded newbs who can't spell but that's sorta off topic.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

WELL you're still talking about newbs. so yeah.......

fluxcap

fluxcap

Some users should be aware that topic's that pertain to what they want to discuss may exist beyond the 'page 2' threshold.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quoteof these DAMN noobs posting stuff we have already written?

Newbs have the luxury of ignorance.  Stupid regulars are what bothers me.  Scratch that-- stupid people in general.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm tried of people makeing topics that have been made before as well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know what's ironic? I was actually, really sick this morning.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2007, 12:13:16 PM
You know what's ironic? I was actually, really sick this morning.

Did you sleep in beacuse of it?

"Somebody wake up Hicks..."  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wish I could have. Been throwing up since 5 in the morning. f**king chinese gave me food poisoning.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2007, 02:23:52 PM
I wish I could have. Been throwing up since 5 in the morning. f**king chinese gave me food poisoning.

Racist!

Hicks got owned by food >__>

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Im sick too...

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Yeah, in the head maybe  :P

Seriously though, this is the kind of problems I've had on other forums before. It starts of with a few great guys, and then before you know it you've got a bunch of people as thick as a tank's armour who can't spell and constantly insult other people or make everything really repetitive.

Here the problem is loads of pred fans (No offense to those of you who aren't total dumbasses), who go around filling topics with arguments that have already been made about how amazing "insert cool pred here" is. Etc, etc.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: fluxcap on Sep 16, 2007, 11:39:31 PM
Some users should be aware that topic's that pertain to what they want to discuss may exist beyond the 'page 2' threshold.

lol...I was thinking the same thing.  In addition, Noir-Gojira's thread he posted a while back about 'stupid or lazy' should have had somewhat of an impact...guess not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed