Whos sick

Started by arnold23, Sep 16, 2007, 02:38:19 AM

Author
Whos sick (Read 6,340 times)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2007, 02:23:52 PM
I wish I could have. Been throwing up since 5 in the morning. f**king chinese gave me food poisoning.
I'm not suprised........ :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The people who freakin always make the same damn thread that was madea  long while ago is what pisses me off the most about this site.

EEV2650

EEV2650

How long do you have to be here before your not considered a noobie? Same goes for how many posts you have to post. Because there are some praetorian and ravager's who have only been here since july or august. I bet the majority of those posts could be considered spam by some.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

It's not really a measure of time or posts (especially for spammers).  Just don't portray yourself in an idiotic fashion.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 24, 2007, 06:04:53 AM
It's not really a measure of time or posts (especially for spammers).  Just don't portray yourself in an idiotic fashion.

Well that makes perfect sense. So i guess if your a ravager and you've been here since 2006 then you'd still be called a noobie.  :o
I understand what your trying to say though noir-gojira

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 20, 2007, 02:30:58 AM
The people who freakin always make the same damn thread that was madea  long while ago is what pisses me off the most about this site.

Holy shit I know it's pretty ridiculous....and half the time a topic like that was made no more then 5min before they posted the topic, maybe even less.

And the people who just complain and bitch about nothing just to get some attention or some shit it's very irritating, because they never know what they're talking about! >:(

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteWell that makes perfect sense. So i guess if your a ravager and you've been here since 2006 then you'd still be called a noobie.  :o

I know a few who fall into that category.

EEV2650

EEV2650

hey noir i know this is off topic but can you tell me how to put a pic in my sig box? I keep trying but all it shows is the link code.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=999.0

You know, it's pinned right up there and everything.  Even has that "Please Read First" tag.

EEV2650

EEV2650

cool, thanks

The G-man

The G-man

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Sep 17, 2007, 01:41:02 AM
I'm tried of people makeing topics that have been made before as well.

yeah but some people (like me) are a bit new to this site and I'm not gonna waste time in reading ALL the posts ;D

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I am getting very fed up with a few of these noobs from "the new class"

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Dragon_Ash on Jan 15, 2008, 01:37:36 PM
yeah but some people (like me) are a bit new to this site and I'm not gonna waste time in reading ALL the posts ;D

I'll see your  ;D and raise you a  >:(

You don't have to read all of the posts, he said he's tired of people making topics that have been made before.  Search before you create a topic.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Click search button, type in keyword, scan results. You can even narrow it down and just look for thread titles. 

:o !¡!¡!Madness!¡!¡!  :o

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Ever since the last time I made a topic that was already made I have being using search before I make a topic. It's really annoying.
Quote from: SPEC. AGENT KEYES on Sep 17, 2007, 11:03:54 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2007, 02:23:52 PM
I wish I could have. Been throwing up since 5 in the morning. f**king chinese gave me food poisoning.
I'm not suprised........ :-\
Anyone ever being food poisioned by Mac Donalds? Never went back to that place ever since.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed