AvP3 On The Way?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:24:15 PM

Author
AvP3 On The Way? (Read 20,401 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

According to Edge magazine, we’ll be seeing an Aliens vs Predator 3 game in the next two years. Remember the news from the LA Comic Con where the Brothers announced there’d be a new game? Turns out the dynamic duo will be developing it themselves:

“Read in the latest issue of Edge magazine that the Strause bros. will help develop the new game, which is planned for release in the next two years. They were originally approached for input at the start of AvP-R’s production, but of course, didn’t have the time. Now their freed up, however…”

The above was posted over at Alien Experience by Izzet. There’s been no comment from the Brothers yet but keep an eye on this spot. I can only hope they’ve got Rebellion on board.

Edit: According to Hicks over at Alien Experience, Edge has old news and it isn’t entirely accurate.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Interesting News

Master Chief

Master Chief

:D   Dynamic Duo.

SiL

SiL

We are gathered here today, to farewell ....

Danger Close

Danger Close

Games are now better than movies, done well this could be good news.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Holy Cowtits!

Darkness

Darkness

What possible input could the Strauses have in a video game? I could understand if it was a crappy movie tie-in but AvP3? I don't see the correlation.

SiL

SiL

Cos ... cos they're awesome?  Because we obviously need their creative input?  Because their ideas will obviously help elevate the game to a higher level of greatness given their masterful handling of the source material in AvPR?

Cellien

Cellien

Leave game development to game developers.. Not debuting movie directors.

Danger Close

Danger Close

If the deal was : If AVP-R makes money, then the Strause's get to do AVP3. Maby FOX is standing by thier word, but by only letting them do a game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Darkness...Peter Jackson is developing a Halo game...I'm quite sure the Brothers could also be involved in developing an AvP game simply due to their involvement in AvPR.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

FINALLY AVP 3 THE GAME!   ;D  

frakaster

frakaster

I HOPE MORE CINEMATIC IN-GAME MOVIES ANGLES AND THAT STUFF COULD BE FINE NO WRITTIN PLEASE!, BUT THE PLOT MUST BE DONE BY THE ORIGINAL GUYS

KampZ

KampZ

Helping making an avp3 game with the bros possible story line they want to do if they get to do a avp3 movie PERHAPS? y/n

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Wow ... an Alien Shooter with, developed by gearbox is coming 2009 .. an Alien rpg is coming too .. and now maybe an AvP3 .. God .. THANK YOU!  Imo:  The only one thing, I missed in the last two AvP Games were the MELEE Battle Mode ... i mean ... fighting with a predator (wristblad or spear) again some aliens are like play counter strike with a knife .. this wasnt that funny ...  I wish they make some really cool melee battle mode with some automatic camera movements and so on ... i cant describe it .. a little bit like in the indigo prophecy ...   THAT would be awesome ...  greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed