Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,927 times)

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

The Old One

The Old One

He a wittle baby.

skull-splitter

Oh look, a single shot that actually portrays them as said big ones and smaller ones...

The Old One

The Old One

Having seen that image now, it really makes Nimrod Antal look like a terrible director, as they look nearly identical in height in the film.

skull-splitter

Haven't seen a single other film from the man, but I guess he's just not used to think of using suits and effects...

Noland332

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 23, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
Having seen that image now, it really makes Nimrod Antal look like a terrible director, as they look nearly identical in height in the film.

That's a good point I actually love the desing of the KNBs Breserker/MrBlack Face in the movie we never really see I think it was poory shot film.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 23, 2018, 06:54:25 PM
Haven't seen a single other film from the man, but I guess he's just not used to think of using suits and effects...

There are certain scenes in Predators he does well, others not so much- perhaps he just needed more practice before a feature film.
He did Through The Never, which was also of a similar calibre but felt considerably more professional and improved.

Corporal Hicks

He'd done Armoured with Fishburne before he worked on Predators irrc.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
He'd done Armoured with Fishburne before he worked on Predators irrc.
And a smaller film before that. But not to heavy on effects and suit work...

PredBabe

Find your zen this Sunday!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed