Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,158 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Okay, this should do the trick.  A bunch of shots of the sacrificial chamber set being dressed to shoot Miller's hugging scene.  We have lotsa eggs, sacrificial tablets, mummified corpses, a dead Rousseau dummy, all the teams equipment lying around, and Miller on the wall.

If this doesn't prove it once and for all, then I don't know what will.

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 16, 2007, 10:59:07 AM
Okay, this should do the trick.  A bunch of shots of the sacrificial chamber set being dressed to shoot Miller's hugging scene.  We have lotsa eggs, sacrificial tablets, mummified corpses, a dead Rousseau dummy, all the teams equipment lying around, and Miller on the wall.

If this doesn't prove it once and for all, then I don't know what will.

That pretty much proves it.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't see anything in that picture to prove it was meant to be on the surface. :-\

It might have been, of course. There is at least one interview or article (buggered if I can find it, these days) which refers to the scene of Predators stepping out of cryotubes being filmed and the creature effects book has a caption by the naked Predator costumes of them being made specifically for that.

Some things were filmed and still have not been seen.

It's a lot like the infamous scene in 'Alien', where the creature apparently unfolds from its guise as a weird box thing, as represented in the comic. It's never been on any official print of the thing or deleted scenes in any of its many versions.

slipknotpredator

Chets reproduction method has been hereditated from the Predator DNA

ITS CONFIRMED

That Yellow Alien

Where did you hear this? And if it is true, that is f**king stupid. If it was like that, the human Aliens should be able to have sex.

Johnny Handsome

Quotef it was like that, the human Aliens should be able to have sex.
Maybe they are able, who knows.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteMore significantly, its Predator DNA has changed the Alien's method of procreation - instead of the creature's traditional Queen-egg-face-hugger-chest-burster-adult cycle, the Predalien regurgitates chest-burster embryos ... into the mouths of their victims.

I was going to post a massive tirade but really I think it could all be summed up with 1 word.  "UGH".

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

So the predators hump each other by way of mouth?

.....................wtf mate.

KARHAN

KARHAN

189 :(

The Chibi Kiriyama

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I knew this would eventually happen. This movie is getting ridiculous.

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 16, 2007, 06:06:43 PM
Quotef it was like that, the human Aliens should be able to have sex.
Maybe they are able, who knows.

Aliens Book 2 novelization (Nightmare Asylum) very briefly mentions that male aliens exist, a few for every 100 or so. Although they could mate, they were sterile. It was probably a vestigial trait. Totally non-canon of course.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Cameron's thoughts on how Hadley's Hope was overrun in Aliens states that all of the warriors are males, with only the Queen being female.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 16, 2007, 06:00:16 PM
Chets reproduction method has been hereditated from the Predator DNA

ITS CONFIRMED

There is nothing official about it. Non-canon, and this reproduction method has been confirmed by colin strause to be the official reproduction method of any immature Queen.

Nothing to do with the Pred DNA, and looking at their mouths I would say blowjobs are NOT the way they reproduce.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 16, 2007, 06:32:26 PM
So the predators hump each other by way of mouth?

.....................wtf mate.

wait...for realz?

wow this cant be right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed