Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 203,068 times)

Space Disc Jockey

wrong topic, no?

That Yellow Alien

Ya, but who cares :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yall back off my boy now or its gonna get hostile.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Which one is 'your boy' and how long have y'all been life partners?

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 05:58:07 AM
Novels always have the deleted scenes in them. Fans always uses the novels to back up claims they make. The script that is online is the final script, the one that was used for filming. So ya, those do mean something. But obviously the biggest piece of evidence is the film itself, which we have already pointed out.

Plus, if the egg chamber was really a different room, than how did Lex and Scar find their way out of the pyramid so damn quick? The sacrificial chamber was very close to the entrance, hence why they were able to find their way out.

Explain to me to me how a sledtow can beat a release of expanding gas traveling at an excess of 500 m/s and perhaps you'll have also answered your own question.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 16, 2007, 06:11:51 AM

Jealous much?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

A bit.

But only a little bit.  ;)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 16, 2007, 05:50:17 AM
You show me the part of the FILM where Grid and Scar have a giant hissysissy fight in the snow after the Predbomb goes off
Uh, you show US the part where that happens in the script or novel.

Cos it doesn't.

They square off to have a fight; Lex goads Scar onto the sled before they can fight, and Grid reaches the mouth of the tunnel just in time to turn around and be hit by the explosion. The shot of Grid on the surface was even filmed.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 16, 2007, 06:11:51 AM

My russian mail order bride is still overseas in the luggage department of some plane.  Sorry to disappoint. 

Xhan

Xhan

Grid and Scar were filmed and blocked FIGHTING on the surface.... there are three pics, two of which are combat. Which as you are so keen to point out, AREN'T in the script.

I do thank you for making my point for me

+1.

SiL

SiL

Know where to find these pictures?

And really, you've not yet come up with anything more solid than 'The people aren't there'.

Xhan

Xhan

If you're keen to dig through these pages, knock yourself out. I've already come to my basic conclusion and I've seen some evidence that can play to the contrary but not enough to change my mind, which has only taken you like 11 pages to NOT figure out.

If you're so terribly concerned about changing my opinion by all means, spend the next couple of days digging through thousands of posts:

http://gamegossip.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Links to the pics are there. Picking a a date close to the movie's release may help.

SiL

SiL

If 'there are no dead people' is more than enough for you to ignore every single other piece of contrary evidence - Namely, pretty much everything else - then no, there is no point. But I do so like trying to move brick walls some times, especially when they don't have to be so thick.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-movie/deleted-scenes/2/

I think I saw those screenshots of Grid and Scar on the surface. I don't remember where I saw them.

This image from the HBO behind-the-scenes show I think proves the scene was filmed:

Master

Master

I would like to see Grid vs Scar more than Scar + Lex vs Queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed