Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 162,809 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think that's unlikely. He was locked in that cage pretty well and tight.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Toombs escaped the planet Riddick trapped him in... I can see him coming out of the cage. :P

Remonster

Remonster

Boss Johns? Potential cameos? Could Boss Johns be a brother or the father of Johns from Pitch Black? That'd be a nice way to tie it into the first movie.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

My body is so f**king ready for this.

x-M-x

x-M-x

"You're supposed to be this slick shit killer....  Now look at ya. All back of the bus 'n shit lol

CLASSIC

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

*cough* asdf *cough*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 11, 2011, 01:52:38 PM
Toombs escaped the planet Riddick trapped him in... I can see him coming out of the cage. :P

What?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

He manages to get off the barren, Hoth-like planet despite being stranded there by Riddick.

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=45780

Quote"While I was working on character, the Director and his team of artists have been creating the world and style of this picture. We all know how much I enjoy concept art and storyboards, haha, I am like a kid in a candy shop. Seeing the early stage of CGI is always fascinating to me, it is a element that usually comes together long after the filming process, so you look forward to seeing it fully realized. First stop for the Riddick production is Canada, which is where we shot a large part of Chronicles...

P.s. I am grateful to have Universal in such support of this complex character's journey... not many studios would back an "R" rating. Very cool."

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

R ratings are a rarity these days it seems. Good to know Universal has their head screwed on straight.

Shasvre

Shasvre

A new piece of concept art and some info from Diesel.

Quote"In the spirit of Creative Sundays... I asked the director to send a key frame that I could post it for you.

Concept art and Key frames allow a production to explore possibilities before actually committing to film. The road to the "R" rating, that so many of you were vocal about, has been a long one. The advantage however, (never empower the negatives) was that we were allowed a really extensive preproduction process. The art work is so good, the artists have really outdone themselves in illustrating this world at it's early stage.

When this film comes to the screen... know that you willed it into being!

Haha...

I got two meetings today that I have been prepping for... one with the Director and another one with the head of the studio to discuss casting and the 2012 release date. Like always, I appreciate having your voice present in these meetings."
So sweet. ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Very f**king cool.
If I didn't know that a short period of time to finish a film eventually damages its quality, I'd really hope they finished it up soon haha.

ace3g

ace3g

Karl Urban to Reprise His Role as "Vakko" for RIDDICK

http://collider.com/karl-urban-riddick-3/116601/

Remonster

Remonster

Awesome. Urban is a great actor, he always chooses the coolest roles.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 23, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
Karl Urban to Reprise His Role as "Vakko" for RIDDICK

http://collider.com/karl-urban-riddick-3/116601/
Great news. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed