Prometheus Banner...

Started by Darkoo, Jun 14, 2011, 06:20:02 PM

Author
Prometheus Banner... (Read 45,078 times)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

THIS FILM WILL BE ABSOLUTELY ... can't find the words but it all points thumbs up! :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 15, 2011, 06:12:10 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 15, 2011, 07:49:16 AM
Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 15, 2011, 04:01:45 AM
Could it be a reference to the illuminati or something along those lines? Maybe the Company? I dunno. It's a very curious reference.
All from a font? Nah. This is total Barnum, here.

Yeah only I didn't say thats what it is. This is just harmless speculation. You people are reading way too much into what Im saying. Im just saying it is a reference.
You may think of the myth, I do as well, but there are many many people out there that think of that statue. Geez. Get over it. The differences you are pointing out are frivalous.
Mate, I really can't connect your post with mine. Seems like a non-sequitor, really.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Scriptflags.com seems to have noted that the font is some sort of recognizable reference as well.

Also, as a side note. Not biting again.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I wouldn't call it a reference, a coincidence rather.

Pn2501

Pn2501

before you rag on me it's not identical, the font is a derivative of the Gill Sans font, I've quickly modified it up to match best i can considering the quality of the source photo.

edit :  it wasn't centered.

fixed.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Dude, I love you

Ghostface

Ghostface

Looks good to me.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Fixed the borders due to OCD

Pn2501

Pn2501

yeah i fixed it aswell hahah

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

OH....MY....GAWD....ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!!!!!!!!

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

My still very nervous about this film, mainly cause I don't know if it is indeed an Alien prequel, and if so the idea of a prequel dosn't always appeal to me, but I am getting excited about this film more and more, and for some reason this new banner reminds me of the original Alien poster.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

How many times does this have to be said? Prometheus is a new story within the alien universe, with ties to Ridleys original film. Ridley has said this on record, Fassbender has confirmed the connection of the film to others, as have Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba. However much not a formal prequel, Prometheus is a re-imagining and relaunching of the alien franchise with a different se of characters which basically frees up the mythology from Ripleys story,

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jun 16, 2011, 02:42:09 AM
How many times does this have to be said? Prometheus is a new story within the alien universe, with ties to Ridleys original film. Ridley has said this on record, Fassbender has confirmed the connection of the film to others, as have Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba. However much not a formal prequel, Prometheus is a re-imagining and relaunching of the alien franchise with a different se of characters which basically frees up the mythology from Ripleys story,

There are so many threads with so many posts that I haven't read that. However I do appreciate you posting that for me.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 16, 2011, 12:40:15 AM

before you rag on me it's not identical, the font is a derivative of the Gill Sans font, I've quickly modified it up to match best i can considering the quality of the source photo.

edit :  it wasn't centered.

fixed.
Nicely done. Wouldn't be surprised if it turned up somewhere else as "official". 

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jun 16, 2011, 04:21:24 AM
Nicely done. Wouldn't be surprised if it turned up somewhere else as "official". 

For some reason i still think it looks a little off.
i think colours are all wrong. it could be just white on black, the camera blur in that photo is f**king with me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed